~Temper~

Will, Max, Lucas, Dustin and Eleven all sat there in pure awkwardness. All they could think about was how mad Mike got when Max said he liked Will.

He shouldn't have gotten mad though. It was true. Mike tried his hardest to deny it. But everytime he looks into Will's eyes, it's like no one around them existed.

Will didn't see Mike calling him adorable as flirting. More like teasing. But it made his heart skip a beat when he thought about it more. Was Mike flirting with him? What shocked him the most was how mad he got.

Hes seen Mike mad many times. He had quite a temper, but it got a little too serious today.

Mike just needed some time to cool off and calm down. Control his temper, and possibly his feelings too.

He went up to his room, closing and locking the door. He layed onto his bed, staring at the ceiling, seeing Will's eyes again.

Mike groaned, pulling his hands to his face. "Get out of my god damn head!" He yells.

Will sighs as he looks at Max. "I'm gonna go check on him."

Max smiles a little, feeling a little sympathetic. "Okay, good luck."

Will gives her a soft smile, beforep leaving the basement. He walks upstairs slowly, heading towards Mike's door. He sets his hand carefully on the doorknob, turning it, but the door didn't open. He locked it.

He knocks on it softly. "Mike?"

"Go away."

"Mike, its me. Will." He stands outside the door, waiting for a response.

"Go away Will." Mike says with a harsh tone in his voice.

Will feels a little taken back by his tone. "Please let me in, i-i wanna make you feel better. I know Max can a be handful." He laughs a little.

Before he knew it, he heard the door click and open. As it opens, Will smiles as he sees Mike standing there. But he wasn't smiling. He still look mad.

"I said to go away!" He says.

Will felt his heart drop. "I-i don't understand..did I do something wrong?".

"Yes! Yes, you did Will! It's not just Max. Its. You." Mike says, putting a finger to Wills chest, making the confused boy tumble back a little. "Your my problem! Okay? Your the fucking reason I can't think straight, or even be able to look at you without feeling my heard burst! Your the main problem! And then fucking Max, pointing it out is making even more obvious! I can't handle it! So just go the hell away! Please!" Mike slams the door in Wills face.

Will felt his bottom lip tremble, and his chest start to churn. A single tear rolled down his cheek. "...max was right.." He said loud enough for Mike to hear.

Will starts to cry, walking back downstairs and out the house, grabbing his bike and riding away from his house.

How could Mike be so mad towards him? It wasn't his fault. He wasn't aware of what he we was doing. Will continued to ride his bike, feeling his tears fog up his eyes to the point where he couldn't see where he was going. He had to stop before he ran into something.

The crying boy soon got home, running to his room and closing the door, collapsing onto his bed and crying.

Mike didn't know what's gotten into him. He just knew he needed a break from Will. But he could've said it in a better way. All Mike knew, as long as he sees Will, the more his desire to slam the boy into a wall and kiss him grew.

Mike felt like he was going crazy. All he had was Will on his mind. And it was driving him insane.

Meanwhile, still down at the basement were Max, Lucas, Dustin and Eleven, thinking Will and Mike would've been back by now.