Bring him back, hide him here

While we are going towards cloud recesses, I saw a familiar silhouette who was following us. Dressed in black and his hair lend down. From that roar I realised it was Wen Ning. He helped us to clear our path.

After a while we reached cloud recesses. Carrying him on my arms I went inside. Meanwhile brother already arrived at cloud recesses. "Quick Wangji, bring him into the Hanshi. Let's get a doctor as soon as possible."

I asked, "the Hanshi? But Xiong Zhang it's your room."

Brother replied, "that's why I said. Let's treat his injuries. Before the truth is being revealed I will not reveal his information. And I know that you need him the most."

I thanked brother for his help to keep him safe. Wei Ying was in the state of coma because of that stab. I transferred some of my spiritual energy to him. Soon the doctor arrived and told that wound on his stomach is not that serious. I felt relieved. I washed his wounds and clean them. The doctor treated his wounds and I bandaged them. I lend him one of my undershirts. He didn't wake up. "How long it will take for him to wake up?" I asked.

Brother replied, "atleast 3 to 4 days, I suppose. Wangji, come eat something, he is going to be fine. After all we have a high level medicines in our lan sect which also healed the whip scars on your back years ago, right?"

I refused, "but Xiong Zhang,...." I paused.

Brother understood my concern. So he said, "alright I'll bring the food here. Hm?"

I nodded. I couldn't leave by his side. At night, since my brother's Hanshi has two compartments my brother slept on the other side of the compartment while I stay close to Wei Ying. During his coma he mumbled in his sleep. "I'm sorry, I was wrong." I stroked his head. I whispered. "Don't worry. I'm here." After a while I saw a tear fell from his eyes. He must be having nightmares. Again I could hear him mumbling, "I'm sorry, please forgive me. Jiang shu shu, yu furen, shijie, Jin Zixuan, Jin Ling Jiang Cheng, Wen Ning, Wen Qing." I wiped his tears. He keep on tearing up. I felt sad. I transferred my spiritual energy. I couldn't see him in pain. I leaned closer towards him. My eyes were wet. "Wei Ying, please wake up. I need you." I kiss those tears from eyes. "Please don't leave me ever again." I mumbled. I leaned again to kiss his lips. Suddenly I felt someone's coming I straightened my back and get up. It was brother.

"How is he?" Brother asked.

I give a light nod. He understood.

For three days he was like this. Mumbling in his sleep and I comforted him.

On the fourth day however, while he was sleeping he murmured, "Lan Zhan."

He reached out and grabbed one of my sleeves. I had always been beside him. I immediately bent down and whispered, "I am here."

Wei Ying hadn't woken up yet. His eyes were still tightly shut, yet his hand didn't let go either. He seemed to be dreaming, muttering, "... Don't... Don't be angry..."

I was surprised. I spoke gently, "I am not angry."

Wei Ying let out an "oh".

Hearing this, as though he finally felt assured, his fingers loosened.

I sat beside Wei Ying for a while. Seeing that he was motionless again, I was about to stand up when Wei Ying grabbed me with his other hand, hugging my arm and refusing to let go. He shouted, "I'll go with you, quick, take me back to your sect!"

What did you say? I widened my eyes. You want to stay with me?

After he shouted, Wei Ying seemed to have shouted himself awake. His long lashes trembled before he slowly opened his eyes. After his sight finally went from blurred to clear, he suddenly realised that both of his hands were wrapped around mine as though he was grasping a straw, clutching a floating piece of wood within water.