A New Place.

The inventor. Also known as Luca Balsa. He's at his peak of success .. Was.. At the peak of success, He arrived at his prison a few months ago.. Playing the same routine, Thinking and Grieving. He got bored of it quickly, but. Couldn't do anything about it. Until, a letter.

"A letter..?" Luca thought to himself, "I haven't gotten one of these, yet.. I wonder what its about." He mumbled more and more till he finally decided to start unfolding the envelope. "Looks fancy.." He stated a bit louder. The other prisoners laughed at him and shook their heads "Yeah right, who'd wanna send something to you. Its probably just a tease , don't get ahead of yourself." They all laughed out, But. Of course Luca continued to unravel what might be his future. "This.. This letter.. Can it really restore.. Everything..?" He mumbled once more.

Following through with the plan. The day came. The day he left to set for everything he's ever dreamed of.

Arriving, Luca looked around. "Uhh.. This place.. Looks like another prison.. But even more run downed..? Whatever.. Looks can be deceiving.." He muttered, stepping through one of the two giant doors. It creaked open, what seemed to be silence, was louder than ever. So quiet, yet so loud. He took a peak around and blinked, "I-.. Hello..?" Luca called out, now stepping fully inside , he was approached by a boy. A boy with a slightly stitched mouth?..

"You must be the new one they've been talking about." The unknown boy spoke.
"Mind me asking, how can you speak?.." Luca ignored the others remark and instantly started asking away.
"Its funny how we all used to think those stupid illusions were real. Yet, everything fell apart within your dreams, your goals, and your fates." The boy stated. Now glaring at Luca.

"Uhh..?" Luca said, slightly starting to back up , He tried feeling for the door knob but, nothing was there. "Not surprised." He thought to himself.

"I'm just kidding, let me introduce you to the others! They'll be more than happy to see you." The unknown boy said , gripping Luca's arm tightly and leading him to an empty chair with filled seats all around him. Everything else in the room was dark , that's what made the light above the table beam brighter than ever.

"Uwah?!-" Luca gasped slightly when he was pulled with such a strong force, he looked around at all of the different faces but one inparticular individual caught his eye.

He had White hair, what seemed to be a scar on the middle part of his cheek, his face lit up more than the others did, his monotone expression turned into a confused but not surprised look.

"Woah.. " Luca whispered to himself , He blocked out every sound around him while taking in the glance of the male, but he slightly started to hear chatter.

"Hello?- Hellooo??--" The unknown boy said, trying to get Luca's attention. He shook him by his arm , snapping Luca back into reality.

"Oh- Yes sorry I was.. Thinking." Luca nodded, laughing nervously and looking at all of the faces that are now staring at him. "A letter to get out of prison just to go to another prison.. Great.." Luca mumbled to himself.

"I- This isn't technically a prison, in fact its much different. And- You're a prisoner? Never mind- introduce yourself everyone. " The unknown male finally stated.

A couple of female voices were heard, "Oo-! I'm Tracy! Tracy Reznik, nice to meet you ."

"I'm .. Emily.. Emily Dyer.." A couple of more people were introduced, but Luca's eyes stayed on the male with white hair.

"And I'm Victor! Victor Grantz! -" Everyone then paused and looked at the male Luca seemed to be staring at.

"..And I'm Andrew.. Andrew.. Kreiss.." The male who now appeared to be named Andrew mumbled, but made sure it was slightly loud enough.

"Andrew.." Luca thought to himself.
_____________________________