Getting Used To It.

..."Yes?.." The male who announced his name as Andrew Replied.

Flinching back into reality , Luca shook his head. "Oh!- Nothing, Sorry." Luca mumbled, finally glancing around.

"Mhm.." Andrew mumbled under his breath some more while Victor finished talking to the other two , Tracy walked away as a tune started to play.

"Soo- have you ever been in a match? " Victor asked Luca, Andrew looked toward him, curious to see the answer as well.

"What..? A match? What's that supposed to mean ?" Luca replied, clearly confused .

"Uh-- A match- The one that's upcoming and about to start?" Victor stated, worrying slightly while pulling Luca into a chair next to Andrew.

"Sorry- but i-" Luca tried replying before he felt something shoving between his legs , Which was Andrew's way of trying to get Luca to be quiet.

Andrew slipped his leg up Luca's and shoved his foot in between his legs, he got what he wanted because clearly, Luca had gone speechless.

"A match is all that goes on around here. Just follow me and I'll tell you step by step what its about. You're good at working fast and carefully , correct?" Andrew said, now glaring at Luca.

Luca nodded quickly to the others words, nervously laughing. "O-Of course! Haha.. I'm good at working mechanically if that's what you're referring t-" Once again, being interrupted .

"Shh. The hunter is here.."