First Match

(hiiiii- before we get into this update- I just want to apologize for the last one and how short it wassss dndndndnf- I was kinda in a rush but I promise this one will be longer, considering this one will be one of the many updates that have the smut in it. Without any further words, let me get out of your way :). ]

"Hunter..?" Luca thought to himself, many thoughts rushed through his mind but that was the loudest one he could voice at the moment, but of course. He didn't, He couldn't ! "I just met him..-! Why is he doing this all of a sudden-" Luca had many thoughts. As said before. But he couldn't think them all at once so he just sighed. Looking down at the table as the tune mentioned before started getting louder each breath he took.

"Are you ready?" Victor whispered to Luca.

"I- Yes? No? I'm confu-" Being interrupted, but this time not by Andrew it almost felt like a blackout but.. No.. It wasn't that.

Luca opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar place, a building, and rundown outdoors. He stood in shock. Looking around

"This was what they meant.. A match huh.. Well what do you do.. They could've at least told me." He mumbled to himself. He squinted a bit to see the white haired male sprinting toward him .

"Uhh-?" Luca started to back up the closer Andrew got. Once he was close enough, Andrew took Luca by the arm and started pulling him toward an empty shelter with two walls connecting. There was a cipher inside, blocking the corner.

Luca was panting a bit as he looked up at Andrew.

"What the hell?!-" Luca shouted slightly before Andrew shut him up by turning him around and shoving him against the front of the cipher.

Luca let out a quiet gasp when the other did so "What are you?-"

"Decode ." Andrew interrupted, his pelvise pressed against Luca's lower back end, he whispered next to Luca's ear, looking over his shoulder.

"How..?" Luca said, shivering slightly to the others whispers.

"Sighh, I thought you said you were good at mechanics." Andrew said as he gripped Luca's hands and started to direct them toward the keys.

"I do, I was just caught off guard a bit." Luca huffed out and started to lose focus of Andrew, now starting to move at his own pace.

Andrew let go of the others hands and watched him work "You must be fast with your hands, are you?"

"Well, I have practice." Luca replied , He felt hands gliding down to his lower waist. It shocked him but he barely succeeded to let it go and keep decoding.

Of course, they were Andrew's hands. He glided them down to his lower waistline and stopped. Chuckling softly into Luca's ear.

Luca finally stopped decoding, as it sent shivers down his back.

"What's wrong?" Andrew said , acting like he was clueless in a teasingly act.

"Nothing.." Luca said, clearing his throat and getting back to work. He felt something slip down his front side part of his pants, making him flinch back more against Andrew.

"Hey, I'm still back here y'know." Andrew stated, clicking his tongue and continuing to trail his hand down.

"Like that's not obvious! - Idiot!- do you mind?!-" Luca shouted a bit before Andrew covered his mouth with his other hand.