T W E N T Y - S I X 🌙

Jimin tried his best to keep up with his boss. But he walked fast. Jimin rolled his eyes as he tapped on his shoulder.

"You can slow down a bit. You know my legs aren't as tall as yours." Jimin mumbled. Taehyung stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"And who's fault is that?" He responds smartly.

"My parents' fault. Now where are we going? This building is unnecessarily huge." Taehyung looked at his phone.

"Conference room on the 10th floor." Jimin nodded and clutched the notepad close to his chest along with the laptop Taehyung bought.

He couldn't help but realize how Taehyung walked like he owned the place. He looked so full of himself and held his head high.

"You know, you walk like my father. He walked around like the world should bow down to him." Taehyung looked at him.

"Really? Maybe the world should bow down to
Us huh?" Jimin rolled his eyes as they stepped into
The elevator. He adjusted his hair and his suit before they heard the ding to the tenth floor.

"Ok there are business partners. As my secretary please don't make me look bad." Jimin glared at him and cursed him under his breath. They walked into the room and everyone turned towards them. Jimin went a bit pale at the attention.

"Mr.Kim?!" Some of them said. Taehyung smiled and bowed.

"Good evening everyone." They held up their glasses of wine or champagne as a hello gesture. Jimin could see the money leak off everyone individually. Expensive watches, jewelry and the sickening smell of cologne said to draw women in.

"Taehyung hey." Jimin turned to look at a guy who he's seen walk in and out of his office.

"Hey Namjoon holy shit that suit looks amazing on you." Jimin watched them talk back and forth.

"Oh this is one of my new secretaries. He's been working with me for three weeks." Namjoon hums.

"I give him a month." He winks and Taehyung laughs. Jimin looked at them in confusion and shrugged it off.

"Jimin go get us a seat next to each other huh?" Jimin forced a fake smile and walked off into the mixture of old and young businessmen. Once he found a good spot he placed the laptop and the notepad down.

"Pretty decent." Taehyung says. Jimin glances at him then look away. "There's this man here that I want to see. Can you help me find him? He's a bit short but taller than you," he pats Jimin's head "and he's got black hair. I don't believe he has a beer belly like most of the men here." Jimin nods and looks around. There were a few men that fit his height description but most of them had a beer belly.

"J-Jimin?" Jimin froze and Taehyung turned to face him. The voice sounded awfully familiar Taehyung looked at Jimin then turned his attention to the voice that called him out.

"Oh I was looking for you. Good evening, Mr. Park." Jimin's eyes went as wide as saucers and he refused to turn around.

No way.

It can't be him.

Jimin slowly turned around and nearly passed out on the spot.

"F-father?" He mumbled. Taehyung had to be the most shocked one between the two of them. He slapped his hand over his mouth dramatically.

Jimin wasn't poor?!?

Jimin's said father was one of the only few businessmen on South Korea richer than Taehyung and many of the men in the room combined.