The story Part:1

Antonio wakes up scared remembering the day he was thrown out of olympus even tho it was years ago five to be exact.Him being scared his dad would come for him he always stayed on the move.As he is getting ready to go back to sleep,he hears a whistle almost like the same sound of when his dad threw him out.Antonio scared and worried his dad was here he grabs his knife and walks outside,Head held high but shaking bad.The mysterious thing hits the ground dirt and grass flying over the place,Antonio looking at the body less scared because its not his dad but now worried that whoever it was was hurt.Antonio picks up the body and he slowly places it in the tub running warm water the body slowly becomes clear its a boy.Wiping the boys face off he can see he has chocolate eyes,eyes that look into your soul and make you feel good about yourself.Antonio hiding his face because of his love for boys he wipes his body to get rid of the dirt.The boy in the tub reaches out and touches Antonios face saying thank you very soft,from what he heard he had a very sexy deep voice soft but deep enough for you to feel safe when you hear it.The boy in the tub gets up and sits in a chair at the table.The boy after a few minutes of sitting and looking at the area he says"Hi my name is David and thank you so very much for helping me".Antonio not knowing what to say but is feeling hot says"oh you know its what you have to do"and hides his face while hiding it.David chuckles and kisses his forehead saying "we can have fun like this".Antonio hiding his face hugs David and walks to the bed,David lays next to him holding him close kissing his forehead and rubbing his thigh.Antonio blushing askes"why a-are you so nice to me?",David replies with"because i have to protect whats mine".Antonio blushing now not knowing what to do his hornyness takes over.He gets on Davids laps and grinds on his dick slowly and kissing his neck.David sends one hand up antonios back and the other across his thigh.just when things were getting ready to be good another whistle one they never heard of before gets louder and louder and hits the ground in front of the house.David tries to get up but Antonio wont let him David says softly"listen to daddy ok~"and antonio gets up off of him. David walks outside and sees a bottle and in the bottle is Davids clothes with a letter saying "you would be better off without your family ".David with his anger slowly rising throws bottle back to where it came from hitting his mother in the face.Antonio pulling David back in saying "let me take care of you please daddy,i can be a good boy"David walking back in behind Antonio being pulled by the arm says "fine just dont think your putting anything in me".Antonio slowly gets on the bed in doggystlye licking where Davids dick is and is slowly begging for David to pull it out.David slowly pulls it out nd Antonios face lights up like he is at a candy store,he slowly licks the tip and sucks the side while looking David in the eyes.David not wanting to admit it was good looks away,while Antonio suck the side faster and slowly guides it into his mouth.Suddenly a foul smell falls upon the area they were at, it was spreading out  quick and then it got dark they both passed out and woke up........