Story Part:2

They both woke up slowly looking around the room that was unknown to them David wondering if this was one of his moms tricks,He coats his hands in flames and is getting ready to attack anything that walks thru the door.Hours go by from when he activated he powers and the flames and his stamina were going down and he didn't have enough time to gain it all back.So David sits in the corner of the room with it being dark no one would be able to see him he thought,he was mistaken because he could not see the camera behind him.Him sitting there he was remembering what happened a few minutes before he was banished.As he is going in the flashback he saw his mom walking out of the kitchen with the results for his god exams,his little sister and him playing in the room on the game,his dad following behind his mother with shears.As they are walking to the room David walks out of the room and to the bathroom,his sister scream for him to run,then David opens the door walks into the room with a confused look on his face.His mother walking to him with her scary aura already adn her face with pure rage smacks him,as blood drips from her hands she looks back up to see David holding his face as blood falls.Bia,his mother holding him up in the arm by his face tells Alostor,his father to cut his wings.As his sister hears those words goes crazy and with her tiny body hits her father's leg saying"please don't daddy,what did he do".Bia slowly lifting the results in disgust"David....you...are no longer part of this family your results came back and you failed".With one clip Davids left wing fell and so did tears from his sister and Alostor,Alostor couldn't do the second wing and when he was getting ready to drop him to the unknown,Bia rips the second wing out of his back and drops him to the unknown.Just as he was going to hit the ground he got shot back to reality by the smell of blood and it was unknown to him,as he looks over at Antonio he sees him scared looking at the center of the room.In the center was a short being covered from head to toe in blood,small frame with wide shoulder and as David got up it walks over and pokes Antonios head saying "you don't even recognize me"sadly confusing Antonio for someone else he says "no i don't even know your name and if we have met i don't remember you now",as sadness falls on the strangers face the appmosphere changes from a happy-go-lucky mood to a thirst for blood.David and Antonio both feeling this get to each other,Antonio holding David while David is reading the strangers movements.As David slowly reaches for his pocket the door to the room opens and a talk sleek man big frame and hairy face deep voice almost to your core deep,scary arua all over him and the only one who didn't look to the ground as he gave them a death stare was the little short kid slowly him taking off the mask it was there old childhood friend oliver.As Antonio and David look in shock after forgetting their friends face look at the ground sadly,All three forgetting about the older man start to talk the man slowly walking up on antonio grabbing his neck gets thrown from the power eminiting off of his body the lights flickering on and off suddenly go out and the friends and the man are nowhere to be found.