𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE 10 YEARS AND HOLY GUACAMOLE THANK YOU FOR FUCKING 16k READS OMGBSJSHSHHSHD. YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING BEST AND SJSHBSJNSGS I LOVE YOU GUYS.

teo if you're reading this. i'm sorry mf (teos my asian, bisexual bestie)

harry woke up with his boy in his arms, staying close like always. he stared at the boys long eyelashes and cute button nose while he breathed heavily, in a deep sleep.

45 minutes later, harry was in the kitchen setting out plates on the table filled with bacon, eggs, and hash browns. nothing special. he could hear louis' feet pitter patter down the stairs as he stepped into the kitchen, with just an oversized t-shirt. louis blushed ass harry looked at him with a smirk, setting silverware out.

louis sat down and looked up at harry with innocent eyes, "good morning... c-can i have some water?" he asked in a soft voice.

"mmm, of course doll. eat up. i wanna take you somewhere today," harry filled a glass of water and set it in front of his stepson, smiling as he sat across from the boy.

louis played with his food and eventually started eating as he played with the hem of the shirt he was wearing. he looked up at his step dad and blushed, "where you taking me today?" he tilted his head.

harry smiled softly and shook his head, "don't worry about it. eat up and then get ready, okay?" harry raised his eyebrows and looked at louis.

"okay," louis smiled and nodded, taking a bite of his hash browns.

"good boy," harry said as he cleared his plate and set it in the sink, jogging upstairs to get ready.

louis sat there with butterflies swarming his stomach as a peach blush covered his face.

harry turned his head back with his hand behind louis' seat while he turned the wheel. louis just stared as his step father backed into a parking spot, not even paying attention to where he is.

harry puts the car in park and looks over at his boy, smiling, "ready?"

"uh- uh huh"

"great. let's go"

to be mf continued...

-

holy shizza hi. ok. this was short. sorry i haven't been updating. school is a bitch and so is my family❤️😬

MY DEPRESSION IS GETTING SM BETTER AND I THINK I FOUND MY SOULMATE HIS NAME IS SAM AND HES SO SWEET. HE NEVER TREATS ME BAD AND UGH. OK ANYWAYS

ily guys. ty for tagging along