Prolouge

Lightbulb POV

I can't believe paintbrush is eliminated,they couldn't help themselves when they were mad.I looked at the rest of the contestants,I'm in the final 4 so I have to win.But what if,I take one of test tube drinks and drink it.I went into her lab and drank one of her potions,I felt weird.Everything I saw turned red.I know how to get revenge now.

Knife POV

Final 4? Hmph.I never been this far before.I almost got eliminated with one vote high.It was gonna be a tie but I think that they all voted for me,I wanted to find lightbulb.I went to hotel OJ only to feel a hard hit on my right leg,I fell and saw lightbulb.Why would she do that?! "LIGHTBULB WHAT THE HECK?!" I shouted.She then grabs a bucket of lava and dumps it all over me.I screamed in pain.

Suitcase POV

Huh? What was that? I walked to see what it was.Lightbulb was dumping lava on knife! I shoved her so hard,the lava dropped and half of knife face was melted.I'm sure hope he's alive.I ran away from lightbulb but I went back to get knife.I grabbed his left leg and dragged him,I had to warn the others! I went to them and yelled, "guys! Lightbulb gone insane! Run!"

Mephone POV

I was walking to  hotel OJ.I wanted to talk to OJ for a minute but lightbulb came to me.She was holding a axe,huh,wonder what she gonna do with that. "Hey lightbulb!" I said.She hit me with the axe as I ran,I ran as fast as I could and before I could reach the door,everything went black

OJ POV

I was playing some video games with pickle.It was nice for knife to encourage him to never give up on a video game,I heard the door slam open as I saw lightbulb with a axe.I told everyone to run but tissue told her to put it down.He was then knocked out with a bat.I told everyone to run and we all did,Lightbulb was blocking the door and I was dragged to my doom with her.

Salt POV

"OJ!" I have to go back for him,but I couldn't.I ran upstairs to paintbrush room,we all did until lightbulb was using a bat to slam open the door.The last thing I saw was lightbulb knocking everyone out one by one and I was knocked out last