Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx

Loyalty 🦋 (November 3rd, 2020)

I'm currently on my way to meet with Angie cuz she wanted to hang out and I just needa get out the house to be honest so yeah

I'm currently on my way to meet with Angie cuz she wanted to hang out and I just needa get out the house to be honest so yeah. When I got the mall I meet her at the food court and we started walking around.

So how's everything with you and melo? She asked.

I don't know. I said.

What you mean...y'all not breaking up are y'all? She asked. I didn't tell her about the Ashely thing yet so yeah.

No...I don't want to. I said.

What's going on with y'all? She asked.

We went a to party on Halloween and got into a argument so I left and apparently he got drunk and his hoe ass of an ex give him head. I said.

Did you fight her? She asked.

Yes...but that still didn't help me forgive him...last night we had sex and I still feel like I can't forgive him and I just don't know because I love him so much I can't leave him alone. I said.

I can't leave him try to change why the dope boy turning me on. She singed. I laughed and sighed.

Stop. I said smiling.

I mean it's true. She said.

Okay for real obviously it was really a accident and he didn't mean for it happen so just get over it. She said.

Speaking of the Devil. She said pointing at melo as him and his friend from the party we're at Tiffnay.

He's obviously buying a apology gift. She said.

He's so sweet. I whined.

Umm yeah so let's turn around act like we never seen them and shop. She said and we walked away.
••••
I walked into the house and melo still wasn't home. I walked to the room and placed my bags on the bed.

Hi baby. I said as king came running into the room. I took my shoes off and went to turn the shower on letting it get warmed up. After my shower warmed up I got in and showered up and then got out and got dress in Melo's boxers and my sports bra and I walked out to the living room and turned the TV on and watched TV.

Baby. Melo said walking into the house. He walked over to me with the bags and sat down next to me.

Here open the them. He said. I sighed and stood up and opens the bags.

You went to Sephora? I asked looking at him.

Yes which I won't be doing ever again. He said. I laughed and smiled. It's just a more makeup and then I opened the VS bag which was more panties and bra then I opened the other bags. Which was pair of sun glasses and shoes I really wanted so bad.

Thank baby

Thank baby. I said putting the shoes back in the box.

You deserve it. He said.

Can we watch a movie now? I asked. He nod and I walked to our room and he stayed in the living room.

Bae. I said.

Baby I thought you meant in the living room. He said.

No I wanna watch in our room. I said.

Alright. He said getting up and walked into the room. I climbed on the bed as he grabbed the remotes to the TV. 

What movie you wanna watch? He asked.

Love and Basketball. I said.

I gotta pay for that. He said.

Well I do but yeah. I said. He nod and laid down next to me as the movie started. He kissed me softly catching me off guard. I moaned as he added tongue. I pulled away and he groaned.

Baby we didn't even start the movie. I said.
••••
After the movie which melo fall asleep during the movie I got up and made something to eat as I stood over the stove. I heard melo walking up to me.

Stop. I said before he could even slap my ass. He sucked his teeth and did it anyways.

Bae stop I'm tryna cook leave me alone. I said.

Could never leave you alone. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed he did it again.

Bae stop. I said flipping my burger. I added my seasons after I made my burger I sat down and he sat down with me.

Let me get a bit. He said. I rolled my eyes and he took a bit and it was a big but damn nearly at the whole burger.

Bae you fucking fat ass. I said.

What? He asked. I rolled my eyes and handed him the plate and made myself another burger.

Why you make another one? He asked chewing on the first one.

You literally just ate my whole Burger in one bite. I said. He laughed swallowing the food. I sighed and finished up my burger and ate it.
••••
Baby stop and tell what you want for Christmas. I said as melo kissed my neck.

I don't want anything but you. He said. I rolled my eyes.

Melo seriously. I said.

Baby we're in November no where close to December who cares what I want? He asked.

I care and you know I got do my shopping early. I said.

I seriously don't know what I want and to be honest I wouldn't care what I get for Christmas. He said.

What are we doing for Thanksgiving and Christmas? I asked.

Let's just go to your parents house. He said.

But I wanna see Tina and them. I said.

Ight. He said kissing me.