This is not a Dream!

Kenshin woke up to a couple of soft things on the back of his head.

Kenshin: "The hell?" He turned to who was there!

It was her! Yubelluna!

The two blinked at one another in shock and Kenshin jumped out of bed with a scream

Yubelluna: "Who are you!? Where am I!? And where is Lord Riser!? What have you done with him, Human!?"

Kenshin: Stuttered, "I-I didn't do anything, I didn't think you'd be real, Yubelluna! I swear! I guess I got my wish. I wished for you to be real, but I guess something Magical happened. Let me explain in the living room downstairs. Come with me."

Moments later...

Kenshin: "And that's it. I'm sorry."

Yubelluna didn't reply only for a few seconds.

Yubelluna: "So, I'm one of your favorite characters from the series? And you gained an ability to bring fictional characters to life? And even me?"

Kenshin: "You can hit me if you like."

She stood up and walked up to Kenshin, raised her hand, and smacked him on the left cheek.

Yubelluna: "Since this is reality, I guess I'll have no choice but to accept you as my new Master."

Kenshin: Eyes widened, "Really!?"

He pressed his lips against hers and it was like a knockout! Yubelluna quickly gave in and she wrapped her arms around Kenshin's and she kissed him back!

Kenshin: "Finally, I get to have my favorite waifu...she's so beautiful, she could be an amazing bride!"

But that's when they heard a ton of footsteps walking in! Kenshin was stunned to see the women he wanted!

They were...nine Anime females, ten Marvel females, ten DC females ten females from RWBY, and a few random others with Jedi Master Shaak Ti!

nine Anime females, ten Marvel females, ten DC females ten females from RWBY, and a few random others with Jedi Master Shaak Ti!

Kazuto: "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!"