Meeting her

Jackson's  POV

My last year of school before I go to college. I can not wait I am going to finish high school with the 2 guys I was paired with at training camp. I don't even know why we have to do that shit.  Stupid cult shit.  I will never find the girl that was "born for me" as my parents say.  I come from a big family. I have 9 brothers and sister's  I am the oldest boy.  Oh yeah, and I have 3 Dads and 1 Mom.  My folks believe in the cult's way.  I will try it I guess but if I don't find her then I am off to college next year.  

When I turned 18 I had to go to camp where I met Ryan and Dominic. They are pretty cool guys. They told me about the Wilson's and how they are part of the cult and have 15 kids. Wow, that momma did some fucking. There Alpha Husband owns like every building in the town.  The reason they told about them was their daughter Candace. They said her brother would protect her like she was glass and she would break.  The brothers left for their training and they have been fucking around with her, not in a good way.  They have made her life hell. 

The First day of school.  I get there and park my truck just happen to see this cute girl getting out of a jacked-up truck like mine.  Maybe I will see her around.  I met the guys in the office so I could get my classes. We get to our first class and Dom walks straight to the back. He sits next to a chick that looks like the chick I seen this morning.  He looks pissed that he is sitting next to her.  " Hey, Dom switch me seats...." I tell him. She smells really good, I tapped her on her shoulder to ask her for a pen she never looked up at me once.  Have they fucked her that much? What have they done to her? " Your a shy one now aren't you?" I whisper to her. Ryan looked at her and told me " She's the one that I told you about". I kind of thought so because of the way Dom acted towards her.  I will break the wall down she built because of them I hope. " Here ya go Candi," I said handing her pen back and she told me to keep it.

At lunch, I sat at the table with the guys and of course their little slut come and throw themselves at us.  None of the girls catch my attention.  I looked out the window there she sat all by herself. I wanted to go to her and talk to her.  

A set of twins came to the table and was all over Ryan and Dom " Who is your friend Dom" one of them ask I just looked at her and Dom told her who I was.  Ryan said "Hey Jacks these are the Wilson twins." I just nod my head.  "So Ryyy you have any classes with the piggy?"  He laughed and said "homeroom "  I knew he was talking about Candie.  

Last class came and I was so over the bullshit of the sluts all over the guys.  I walked in there she sat in the back of the class once again.  The teacher put us in a group of 4. It was the 3 of us and her.  Dom was pissed,  He sat in front of her and just stared at her. I couldn't help but to laugh at him. She sat there with her head down  "You can get out of you own world now." Ryan hissed at her.  We had to get to know each other and I was excited I want to get to know her.   " I will just write things down about me and give it to you guys tomorrow" she said as she got up and  walked out.  " Stupid fat bitch I swear if we fail because of her I will hurt her bad. " Dom spat out.   I told him we wasn't gonna fail.  

 I looked out the window and watched her climb in her truck. She was so cute.  

On my way home I past a park and it looked like her truck was parked there.  I turned my truck around and pulled next to her's . She was sitting  at a table facing the pond.  " can I sit with you?" I asked causing her to jump.  "If you want" She said softly  I didn't know what to really say. " By the way I'm Jackson"  I put my hand out to shake hers and she looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes " I know you are here just to mess with me like they do"  She got up and left me sitting there.   Maybe i need to just give up because they have hurt her so bad.