the past

I woke up this morning missing Luciano really badly. I knew I couldn't say anything to the guys. Tried crawling out of bed and Ryan stopped me.
"Good morning my love." Giving me a kiss and hugging me.
"Good morning baby I have to pee really bad... this baby is doing jumping jacks" he laughed and let me go. After I finished using the bathroom I just sat there thinking. I needed to go see him. I started planning in my head.
I went and started making the guys breakfast, Luciano still on my mind. Jackson came behind me and said something I was so caught up in my thoughts about needing Luciano.
"Baby, are you ok did you hear me?" He said hugging me from behind.
" I'm sorry Jackson I was thinking about the baby" I played it off.
" Hmm," he said kissing me "I'm gonna be late tonight Caleb and I are going to the new site in crossroads for the new hospital."
"Yeah Cole just texts me and told me we were going also," Ryan said coming up to kiss me.
" oh ok, so it's just gonna be me and Dom for dinner huh?" I said acting sad.
" We are sorry baby we love you .."
"I know "

Today would be a good day to go see my Luciano...  shit why did I call him mine. Because no matter what he will always be my brother. 
My daddy just called Dom and told him that his back piece wants to finish it today. So he will be gone also. Damn today is the day I go see my Lucy.

The guys were all worrying about me being home alone. I told them that I was going baby shopping so I won't be home most of the day. They all left... I got on the phone and called the hospital where Lucy was. He is allowed to have visitors. I don't want anyone knowing that it's me visiting him so I go and pull out the ID that Mira left in my truck... yep I look just like her.
I drove for an hour before I got there. I was nervous at first so I just say in the truck thinking of what I was going to say to him. I did my check in's with the guys so they wouldn't bother me while i was talking to my Lucy.

I went and checked in they asked for my ID and name. Of course, I told the lady at the desk I was my sister Mira. She told the rules and I only could stay 2 hours.  I walked to the visitor area and sat in the corner watching and waiting for him to walk through the door.  I waited for a few minutes and was about to leave when I saw a 6'5 tall handsome man with black hair to his shoulders with amazing green eyes like my daddy Enzo's walk-in.  He looked at me and smiled that sexy ass smile that always got me. He looks like he has been working out. His stomach looked like a washboard in the tight plain wife beater he was wearing. I stood up slowly walking to each other, we met in the middle of the room. Standing there staring at each other he broke the silence. " Candace my love, I miss you so much baby" saying in a whisper voice 
"Lucrico I miss you too, So much you will never know."  we sat down and just stared at each other for a little bit. 
"I am getting married soon Lucy... but I don't think I want to" 
"Do you still love me Candace Do you still want me?" 
I didn't know the answer to those questions. of course I am going to always love him he is my big brother. But that is not the love he meant. He meant the way I am supposed to love the guys. 
"Yes I still love you, I don't just want you Luciano I need you"   

After admitting to myself that I love him too much to walk away from him. I know I have to pretend to not love him the way I do. I have to pretend to be the good wife and now fixing to be a mother.  
"I have to pretend to love them and want to be with them. It hurts me every day I can't wake up with you."
"Candi we can't be together ...at least not now. I am stuck here for another year and a half," he tells me knowing that is not what I want to hear.  
"Go to the bathroom and wait for me."  I got up and walked to the bathroom. We were the only ones in the room and they really don't watch the patients that well.  A few moments later Lucrico came into the bathroom with me. He pressed me to the wall. touching my face with his finger  "My sweet sweet Candi... Oh you smell so sweet like I remember"  he grabbed my hair pulling me to him as he hovered his lips over mine.  "You will come to see me at least once a month until I get to come home to you. Do you understand?" 
"Yes, Sir Daddy... "  I looked at him knowing that no matter who thinks I am theirs I will always be his.
He slams his lips to mine and I  lose control, my arms wrap around his neck "Oh Luc" I moan to him.  He pulled my dress up and shoved his hand into my panties grabbing my wet pussy... he then pulled them down and got on his knees kissing my stomach ...."This is my child in here and you know it. "  I knew it was Dom's or Ryan from how far along I was.  I felt him lick my clit and slide a finger in me. I couldn't help but moan. He has always touched me differently than anybody else.   
He turned me around to face the wall, hearing his pants unzip and falling to the floor I knew what was coming next. I was going to get to feel his very large cock inside of me.  I stuck my ass out more inviting him more. 
"I have missed this sweet little pussy so much" He hissed as he rammed himself into me. I let out a loud moan, I really have missed the feeling of him being inside of me. I am messed up more than I want to believe. I didn't even feel like I was cheating on my future husband's.  It felt like I was cheating on Luc with the guys. 
It didn't take long at all that I came all over his cock then not long after he came deep in me. He pulled out and I missed him already.  We got dressed and he went back out first. When I walked out he was sitting at the table we were sitting at smiling making me smile.  
"You make me so happy Candi...I know this is wrong I know we are brother and sister but I really want to spend the rest of my life with you." 
"Luc I wanna be with you also but can we?" 
"When I get out of here we will see."

It was time for me to leave and I wished I could bring him home with me... I have a year and a half to wait. 

My drive home was long. I smiled most of the way remembering the feeling of him. I did cry some, I cried because I knew it was wrong for what I did today.  
I was almost home and my phone rang, it was Ryan. 

"Hey, my love how is your day going so far?" I asked as I answered it. 
"Candi baby where are you?" he asked with want sounded like worry in his voice.
"I am on my way home why baby what's wrong?" 
" I need you to meet me at the hospital"
"Ryan what's wrong baby please tell me now "
"Baby it's Jackson and your Dad, Caleb... there was a car accident" 
" I will be there in 15 minutes Ry"

It felt like forever getting to the hospital but when I pulled in my Daddy and Dom was standing there.  The look of worry was on Dom's face.   I put the truck into park and got out running to my Daddy "Daddy what happened please tell me he is ok." I cried out 
They explained that my dad was ok he was banged up a little and Momma was with him. 
"My teddy bear Dom please tell me Jackson's ok "I scream knowing that there was something wrong. 
"Candace baby please calm down...you have to think about the baby," My daddy said 
"you really need to stop with the baby this baby that right now. I need to know that  Jackson is ok. I need to know now." I yell. With the look on their faces, I knew something was wrong.  I knew this was my payback for going to see Luc and letting him fuck me.  I run into the hospital to the front desk. 
"I need to see my husband Jackson Mason please where is he," I scream. I felt arms wrap around me and I knew it was my Daddy Cole. He was as big as my Daddy Caleb.  "Daddy please tell me he is ok please tell me I'm not being punished for going to Lucrico."  
"He is surgery right now, I watched the whole thing baby we were right behind them the truck hit Jackson full force. He is in really bad shape baby he may not make it"
All I could do is scream I did this I caused this to happen.  If he dies it is my fault. 
"RYAN where is Ryan Daddy he was with you right Daddy where is he"  I looked up from my daddy's shoulder and seen Ryan walking towards me. I remember letting my dad go and running to Ryan after that everything went black.