My Teddy Bear

****Warning this chapter has child lose and suicide attempt  ****

I heard Ryan and Dominic talking when I woke up, I laid there with my eyes closed still. 
"Ryan she went and seen him today "
"How do you know"
"Cole was holding her and she said it was her fault because she went to him."
"I am sure there is a reason Dom"
"Ry I can't do this with her anymore... I don't understand why she runs back to him all the time. He hurt her."
"I know Dom"
"No Ryan you weren't in that courtroom hearing what I had to hear."
"Your right I wasn't because I was there when we were younger I knew what he was doing to her I seen it I could have stopped it and I didn't Dom. I know he made her sit on her knees for hours I know he told her if she loved him she would let him fuck her. I was there when he wouldn't let her out of her room. "
"It's not your fault Ry you didn't know you were young."
"I did know I don't know how you never have seen it when you would come over to hang with her brothers." 

" It is neither one of your faults it's mine," I yelled with tears in my eyes 
"Baby calm down, " Ryan said moving to the bed with me. " Jackson is out of surgery and is in stable condition." 
"And my Daddy how is he"
"I will call Momma Chloe and let her know you are awake and they will come to see you," Dom said.  I know I am losing him, Soon they will all leave me as soon as I tell them I didn't just see Luc. Well here goes nothing.
"Well as you already know I went and seen Luc today...." Ryan cuts me off  "baby we know it's ok"
"Ryan fucking stop it is not ok... I caused this I am the reason Jackson is hurt..... I had sex with him today." I cry out 
"Why Candi how could you do that baby," Dom asked with pain in his eyes.
"I don't know Dom I felt like I needed to see him.  When I got there he started telling me what to do and he told me to go to the bathroom and I did. The next thing I know he was kissing then we were having sex. At the time I thought that's what I wanted I thought he is was what I needed.  On my way home when Ryan called me I know, I fucked up." 
Ryan held me tighter " I understand that you guys are gonna leave me. I know I deserve it. I just wanna see Jackson and tell him goodbye before I leave.  And don't worry about the baby it ain't either one of y'alls. "
"Your lying Candi you know that it is ours."
"No Dom It is Luc he told me today I am sorry I lied" I got up out of Ryan's arms and walked out of the room.  I have no choice but to leave.  I go to the front desk and ask if Jackson can have visitors. She said only family. Well, I guess that's not me I am nobody's family.  I walk out of the hospital leaving my truck behind.  I am gonna make sure no one will ever worry about me again. I have never been worth it. 
I have been walking for a while now my phone keeps ringing.  I get to the beach and pull the razor blade out of my purse. 

Ryan's POV  

She walked out I wanted to stop her but Dom told me to let her go. He thought she was going to see Jackson but Momma Chloe said she never came to the room. I went to the front desk and asked if they have seen her. The lady said she asked to see Jackson and she told her family only so she left. 
Where would she has gone her truck is still here. I text Dom

ME: she is gone her truck is here she's not
D: She can't be far 
ME: I'm gonna drive around to see if I can find her.

I call her Dad Damien and tell him. He said that Cole is gonna track her phone. He told me not to worry we were gonna find her.  
Her dad called me she is at the beach him Cole Enzo and her brothers were meeting me there. I told Dom but he wants to stay with Jac. No matter if Dom and Jackson want to walk away from her I am not going anywhere. I will help her get through this. I could have stopped this a long time ago when we were kids. I didn't think I would ever have a chance with her. I always had a thing for her since the day she opened the door for me. Her eyes held a light that soon left her.