Dark power trip part 2

Out of curiosity did you want sideways upside down and Reverse oddball  to meet up at Nixsus House so we can cut out the scene where

Reverse oddball is running down the Beach and passes several concerned water elementals .

And sideways upside down running to the meeting places.

------------------------------------------

So them checking out the box  Nixsus found then Weely and Zero weirded out and worried about their friend Nixsus so they go home for the night.

Dr.peed and Nixsus passed out asleep it cuts the next morning?

Then The next morning vex goes out looking for them with his list sense he sent them fighting against the collars last night when he was training . And as that's going on reverse oddball and sideways upside down go to Nixsus home worried banging on the door and it attracts the attention of NixDrop and when they tell him that they haven't seen Dr. Peed or Nixsus at the beach or will they were supposed to meet up with Dr. Peed they came to his house And Nix Drop not sensing Nixsus In his house makes a call to some of the other elements and Nixpito and that media nixel?

So do you want Vex find Dr. Peed and Nixsus and then the three of them go back to his courthouse and then the rest of the group I guess goes there and figure out what happens and wheely  and Zero help the group escape?

I figured NixDrop Would probably call Unity and the rest of the elements sideways upside down and reverse oddball you can make probably go and get a map and then come back to the house with the group of individuals that has gathered and then they go to the lands. 

Then Vex find the secret area and goes over and knocks on the door and quickly retrieve both of them and maybe does some training exercises before the group shows up.

zero and Weely Went to the main courthouse to see if there's something they could do to help get their friend back to his senses and helps the group

------------------------------/-------------

continue

Ooh my show is on cool! 😊

He sits down next to Dr peed and opens out his pocket dimension  to find som snacks but he sees a box that has been in there for a while and takes it out 📦

Hm? I forgot this box was in there 🤔😯

Dr.peed says wait what ? What box are you talking about~ my shooting star~?😳🤔🥰📦

Zero says  what's inside it ?

Weely do you mean that box you found while back what you never opened it ?😳😓👉📦

Everyone gathers around Nixsus Curiously to see the contents of the box

Nixsus days hm.. I wonder what's in it side it he opens the box 📦✋ to find a  diamond  💎✨shaped like water drops almost like the water symbol circlet  head band  with a silver curly band around it that looks like it's big enough for sombody  about nixsus size.