Shinso x reader fluff

The reader in this oneshot is a poc because i dont see a lot of poc readers. person of color.

It was a bright and beautiful day. The sun was shining as bright as ever on your dark and beautiful skin. Sometimes you would get some harsh remarks about your skin but most of the time they didn't bother you. Then you met someone who would change your life.

It was the sports festival, and you were going against a 1C student, his name was Hitoshi Shinso. He honestly was a hottie in your oppion. Although you knew you had to fight him no matter what, Taleman told you that he needs you to speak if he wants to use his quirk. 'don't speak got it, he will probably try to mess with my mind.' you thought to yourself. "ALRIGHT LISTENERS!! NOW WE WILL HAVE Y/N CLASS 1A'S BADASS WALK INTO THE ARENA!!" present mic said. You smirked, and basically strutted into the arena. "BET YOUR ASS I AM!" you screamed back at present mic. "NOW WE WILL HAVE CLASS 1C'S MINDSCAPE HITOSHI SHINSO!!" when he walked in he didnt say anything and just stared at you with a glare. "START " with that you charged at him.

AFTER THE FIGHT.

"told you i would win." You said too him. "Shut up. Brat." You rolled your eyes. "dumbass." You both continued to insult each other, even though you had a crush on him and this was how you showed your love. "you know your really cute y/n, will you go on a date with me?" you stopped in your tracks. "w-wha-That was so sudden!!" you blushed deeply. He sheepily rubbed the back of his neck while slightly blushing.  "You dont have to but if you want?" "YES!" you quickly replied. Then you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran off to go home. 

ik this wasnt much. 0.- but im tired cuz of school~~