💗"Hey Stupid I Love You" denkixr

This is a denki x reader////// enjoy! also please vote////// if you liked it!//////(❁'◡'❁)

TRIGGERING THEMES AHEAD SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N pov
~~~☆~~○~~~~~◇■~~~

I can't stop staring at his beautiful blonde hair. With his big bright smiles as he talks even though he says he's dumb I know better than that. He gets A's all the time. Poor boy just gets filled with lies.

"HEY!" I heard someone yell, i look up and see kaminari looking down at me. "I saw you staring at me beautiful~" i start to blush so hard i look like kiris hair. "no I wasn't what are you talking about?" " Don't play dumb you eyes staring in my soul.. it was really hot knowing I'm the only thing you like to stare at. I bet you play with yourself while thinking about me don't you?" he whispered into my ear. "what-" " come with me now." he then stated to drag me and we then arrived at the dorms.

"Sit for me baby." i did as he said and sat down on his bed, nervosa of what was going to happen next. " I hope you don't mind that i do this right? i know you love it don't you how i talk to you right slut?"  my eyes widened at the new 'name' he just gave me as he took off his shirt to revel his amazing and beautiful built figure. He then roughly grabbed my face to make me look at his with his lust filled eyes. " Tell me slut, how much do you want me? if you tell me correctly i might reward you with me face fucking you with my cock. Depends on what you want princess." 

"please.. i want to taste your warm cum deep in my throat Master! please touch me! anywhere its a blessing that you touch me master!" "Good baby.. I think ill face fuck you now until you beg me to stop and fuck you." i got on my knees and looked up at kaminari with pleading eyes just wanting him to take me. I open my mouth, he quickly shoves his long girth into my mouth. "Ah!~" he shouted out as pleasurer shot like electricity threw out his whole body. I stayed still as i possibly could, as he pounded into my mouth without any signs of mercy. "Fuck baby your mouth feels like hEaVen!~ I don't know if I can stoppp!~~"  i could feel him getting closer to his high as his thrusts into my mouth got sloppier. "Fuckkkk!~~" i felt his sweet cum go down my throat, there was so much of it that i started to gag. "hnkg!" "Heh.. you gagged on my cum? well that's your fault baby making me feel so good." kaminari said as he pulled himself out of my mouth. 

"i cant believe you took all 9 inches of me almost no problem." "more master please!" i yelled at him i just cant take all of this arousle. "Lay down and let me pleasurer you baby~."  layed on his bed acking for him to touch any part of me.

(┬┬﹏┬┬) can someone tell me why i wrote this? it sucks and THIS WAS FOR CHRISTMAS AND WAS GOING TO BE A FLUFF BUT COULD I DO THAT?! NOOOO I FUCKING CANT. (T_T)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻⨆⨇⨊⨊⨊⨊⨊⨊⨊⨊⨊⨊⨄⨄⨄⨪⨡⨡⨡⨓⨐⨖ββββππππππππಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥ