"WAIT" Todoroki

This is a Todoroki x reader but its also a angest.

!!!!TRIGGERING THEMES AHEAD PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!!!!!!

Y/NPOV;

I don't deserve to be here. Maybe i should just disapere?

'No i cant do that to everyone they would blame themselves. i cold never do that. i dont even have a reason to be sad im just sensitve.'

"hey!" i look and see bakugo. oh no.. " what are you eating sloppy bitch? pathetic sitting alone you dont have any friends so sad."

 he said to my face while i look down because i know that hes right. " wow cant even devend yourself? no wonder you will never be a hero. I do wonder why someone fat as you got into the hero course?"

 i dont even know myself. " i think you fucked your way into class 1A right? SLUT you DISGUST ME!"

 bakugo slammed his hand on the table which did cause me to flinch. "n-no i worked as hard as everyone else.."

 i said quiet so i hope he did not hear me. But my luck he did. "HAH? YEAH RIGHT YOU PROBLY JUST GAVE THE TEACHERS HEAD RIGHT SLUT. NEVERMIND NO ONE WOULD WANT YOU ANYWAY YOUR TO FAT."

 he yelled at me and people then started to stare at me and whisper to their friends. No not now. i started to shake horriable. oh god. My heartbeat started to fasten to the point i thought i was going to die. My head stared to spin. god please stop... i cant breathe. whats happening my vision is going blurry... wait i can see a door! i headed straight our the door to the roof top. After a while i calm down, good. I look at the edge and look down. What if i jump no one would care right? after all i am a slut... nevermind. i then go to class. 

Later;

Im at our dorms and momo made dinner. i dont need to eat. Im to fat and chubby. im disgusting. ill just get water.

i walk down stairs and grab a water. "Are you hungery Y/N?" jiro asked me while she was eating dinner. "Ill eat later not really hungery right now" she nodded at me and i walked back upstairs.

This went on for a while drinking water and not esting dinner. When i did though i threw it up because i felt disgusting. My hair started to fall out a little. i was terrified.

TODOROKISPOV;

Im worried for Y/N they have not been eating as much as they should. They have gotten a lot skinnier like skin and bone. Well getting to that point almost. Im going to make them eat something, i cant watch them like this. It hurts me, i love them i just dont know how to tell them. Im sure that they wouldnt like me anyway. 

"Y/N?" i knocked on their door. I heard something like they were getting sick? I kicked down the door and rain to them, they were crying. No sobbing on the floor. "oh my god. Y/N let me help you." i ran over to them and picked them off the floor and placed them on their bed. I seen so many water bottles in their room. It had looked like they havent been taking good care of themselves. Clothes were everywhere in piles, their desk was a mess. Papers were scattered all over the place.

 " Do you want me to stay?" im not leaving anyway so i dont know why i asked. Before they could respond i layed on bed with them. "why havent you been eating?"

Y/N POV//

"What do you mean i have been eating.." im freaking out! how does he know?! "no you havent. why?.. is it because of bakugo?" he sounded really sweet untill he mentioned bakugo. "i guess i cant fool you huh....?" "no not really. "

I start to cry. "Im so sorry im just to fat and ugly and pathetic. I just want to be perfect for everyone.. for you.." i told him but i mumbled the last part. He then out of no where he grabbed my face and turned me to him. "DO not speak of yourself in that matter. I love you so much and.." his voice cracked while he started to tear up, "I hate seeing you like this!.."

HEY readers i just want you to know that if you need help im here i just want to spread awarrness about this topic. An ED is something anyone can devolpe. I love you all so if you need someone to talk to im here. THEIR WILL BE A PART 2!!!!!!!! AT SOME POINT