part 2(Edd)

(Edd)
So when me and Matt were caught by the soldiers I was so scared and also in shock I kept thinking what are they going to do to us .they take us to their army base the whole place was filled with silent and darkness no sound and no light they kept taking us to the other rooms and I saw a room where a man a begging to stop because they are punching him kicking him his whole body was covered with blood and later few sec he died i was just shocked to see that so we are kept going till we went to the last room which was jail and those soldiers put us in jail me and Matt kept thinking of escaping from this jail so then Matt saw something *hey look there is window *Matt said . *we can escape from here*Matt said .
so we broke the window and go outside and try not to make noise because there were many soldiers but soon alarm sound came out and everyone in the base come to know that we are escaped so me and Matt kept running as far as we could and then we found an abandoned house so we go there and hide two soldiers come there and tried to find us we both hide in one place and don't make any sound after few minutes they are gone .
Me and Matt feel relief but we both were still scared we both knew that they will return so we decided to leave that house in next day .
On the other day Matt looked outside no one was there that time *the way is clear *Matt said .we both get out of the house and tried to find Tord so as we finally went to our house we open the door and see everything was messed up and Tord wasn't there but there were soldiers and Tom again.
*I know you both will come here again*Tom said *what are we going to do *Edd said .*I know fight them *Matt said .
We both were fighting till Tom called his robot army so as they came to our house they looked like half robot and half Frankenstein and they were so strong we couldn't stop them so Tom take us to his army base again Matt was in jail but I wasn't there I was in a strange lab and I was tied up there I couldn't move so then Tom come there *having fun old friend *Tom said .
*I am not your friend*Edd said .*heeheh I know you are going to say that * Tom replied. I was scared and don't know what to do and then I see a sharp pin which was close right to my left eye .*do worry it wont hurt you that much *Tom said.He turn on bottom and that sharp pin goes inside my eye I screamed and told him please stop I would do anything you want please stop it hurts .
*oh dear friend it just a start *Tom said .so as few minutes I lost my eye .
I was screaming crying and couldn't breath with that pain and then I feel asleep.
When I woke up I was my eye was a robot eye and my mouth was the same I was about to scream but I couldn't even move my mouth when I looked into mirror I broke it I was mad sad and broken and then Tom told the soldiers to take me to the jail .
*WHO DID THIS TO YOU *Matt said and he was shocked to see that .
*its doesn't matter at all *Edd replied.
And later few days he made us to join his army and made us to kill people who are against him and we kept doing that everyday .
But I was also glad that Tord was alive and still was hoping that he's doing well But The story didn't end here.