part 3(Tom)

(Tom)
I just got to say that I am so proud of what I did finally rule the world everything is made with my favorite color .
But next day I was something which shocked me I saw news and here a saw that Tord was alive but I was happy with that because  I wanted him to die with more pain so first thing I did was sent my soldiers there but somehow he already came to know all of my plans and he ran away from there .
This thing keep happened for 5 days I was mad now and thinking how did he even know what I have planned for him and that time I decided to go alone so I left that army base and told the soldiers to keep an eye on Matt and Edd.
So as I go outside I saw Tord running so I kept chasing him and the he stopped running entering in the forest .*such a nice place to fight with you*Tom said.
*how did you get here !*Tord said .
*Oh Tord have you forgotten I am blue leader I know everything about this city* Tom said.
*OK stop now *Tord. *why are you not happy to see me old friend I just want to do what I had just done for few months before .*Tom said .
*stop I am not your friend anymore you coward why don't you just face me huh its way better then keep putting your mouth open.*Tord said .
*Hehehe yeah you are right that would be waste of time * Tom said .
So then we both started to have finale battle we both fight and didn't stop and I was also shocked that he was strong too.
Some how I was close to him I kicked him on his back and shot his leg and I was still beating him .
*what's wrong friend not strong enough.*Tom said .
*Well its less painful then reading your hentai *Tord replied.
I got mad and kick him on his face .
*say that again or I will scratch your face *
And was breathing and that he gave me a weird smile which make me more mad.
We still kept fighting till  punched me and said this was for my friends.
*oh so you miss them look like even heartless monsters have a soul*Tom said.
And then I just got shock and stopped .
*don't worry your friends are alive just changed a lot.*Tom said.
*where are they what did you do with them *Tord said.
*they are alright just that Matt has completely lost his hope and he's broken and Edd lost his eye and mouth and he's also broken and they are now in my army .*
Tom replied .
Tord gets so mad and feel lost after hearing all the things I just said so then he attacked my again and grab my neck .
*HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL*Tord said .
*oh Tord that's the part of my job I am evil*Tom replied.
Tord seemed to look mad and sad and more likely also was screaming and then something strange just happened he half turned into a monster I was kinda impressed to see that.
*now that's something I never get to see every day*Tom said.
So we still kept on fighting but he was strong and was also fast he almost t me still I punched him again and grab his neck and I was about to give him the shock again and I did and he turned back to his old human form .
He was very weak so I decided to kill him right there but he kicked me and then punched me and I was fainted right there and he just ran from there .
I am mad that I didn't caught him again but I am also happy that the whole city is under my control now so where ever he goes he'll die and he can't even get to eat and drink .
I can hope that he must be leaving in endless pain .*LAUGHS IN EVIL WAY *but still I don't think the story ends here .