Chapter-1

Before 5  years.... .

Six people are standing in room 1st boy is standing like a statue with shocked expression. 2nd boy is standing with angry face n 3rd boy along with a girl is accusing someone.
(So to clear the air of confusion... Boy 1 is manik boy2 is our own cabir n the third one is topiwala dhruv😒 with makeup ki dukaan)
Nandini is standing in a corner of the room listening their accusations in a hope that may be her man will take a stand for her. Mukti is consoling her but her eyes are fixed on manik only.

Dhruv to manik... : Buddy aj tujhe choose krna hi hoga FAB5 ya nandini....

Aliya: ha manik phle tumhari priority sirf FAB5 hoti thi aur ab tumhe is middle class bhenji ke sivaye kuj dikhta hi ni h... Ye sirf fab5 todna chahti h .ye tumse koi pyaar vyaar nhi krti bloody goldigger bit...

Mukti : bass aliya age ik aur galat word nhi vrna mujhse bura koi nhi hoga... (yelling)

Dhruv: kyu mukti... Shi toh kha h aliya ne..ye phle mere piche thi fir ab buddy k piche ... Ye sirf paison k liye h manik k sath kl ko agar koi aur paise vla mil gya uske sath b chali jayegi.. Bloody slut, who.. (Angrily)

Cabir :dddhrrruuvv (roared)

Everyone present in the room got startled to see him as a hungry lion ready to pounce on dhruv
But... Nandini put her hand on his shoulder nodding no.. With unstoppable tears.

Deep down she know that he will choose fab5 but she has a last hope that maybe her love will win this battle but all her hopes died as soon as she heard his next words...

Manik; I choose fab5
She looked at him with defeated smile n eyes full of tears....... I hope you won't regret this.

Saying this she left the room. mukti also ran behind her not before giving a mean look to manik followed by cabir.

Outside the green room
Mukti was searching for nandini but didn't find her....
Nandini was walking lifelessly thinking about all that . All the words were ringing in her mind again n again making the pain unbearable. When she lost her consciousness on the road .

On the other side ,a girl was running on the road behind her a man was also running trying to say something but before he could caught a hold of her she got hit by a car... The man who was following her got in panick n took her to the same hospital in which few people has brought nandini.
(The girl is non other than anika who was thrown out of the house by her own husband.)

After sometime, nandini got her conscious back she has a bandage on her forehead as her forhead hit the stone... doctor gives her prescription n told her to take proper rest...
When she was going back, a room caught her attention n she goes inside to see unconscious anika their with fractured leg n a man standing beside her... When the man saw her ,he immediately bow down n said

Man: maam ...I m karan ur body guard kartik sir has send me here to brought u both back .

Listening him nandini wipes her tears n nod at him .

Then he dials a no. and give the phn to nandini

On call...

Person: hello

Nandini ; bhai n starts crying badly

Listening her person freaked out

Kartik: princess kya hua.. Ap roo kyu rhi ho aur anika kha h ap dono thik ho na m aau vha pe ap plss rona band kro.. Helloo??

Nandini: bhai di.... Bhai dii ka acc.. Accident n again starts crying

Kartik: ap roo mat hum abhi aa rhe h ap tension mat lo.. In chocking voice...

Nandini composed herself n said... But  bhai vo...

Kartik: everything is under control princess... It was bua who attacked u both for property but now she is under custody

Nandini just hummed...

Kartik : princess we are coming in two hours just stay there ok..

Nandini:okay n hung the call..
She sit besides anika and start crying badly..

Nandini: di.. Utho na.. Dekho apki chotti milne aayi h apse aur ap ese so rhe ho apko pta h.. N narrate whole things that happened with her by resting her head on the side of the bed  at the end when she raise her head anika was also crying with her listening to her story
On seeing anika wide awake nandini hugs her n both sisters cried in each other's arms
Then anika told her about how shivaay forcefully married her then married tia n his accusation of her being physically linked with daksh for money n finally throwing out from his house saying she has no name n lineage by the end....both were crying ... After ouring their hearts.

After two hours.
Naira n kartik came running along with akshu maa ,divya maa n popps ....in few minutes whole hospital was under surveillance of there personal security...  Whole family is happy meeting each other after 2 years n worried also  on seeing their condition all the ladies cried hugging them then kartik scolds them saying they didn't take care of them selves n at last he also hugged his sisters.
To enlighten the environment popps said... Aree yaar rona band kro vrna baad aa jayegi. Apni nhi toh kam se kam bakki patients ke bare m hi soch lo.. All chuckled at this. Then he also hugs both the sisters

... Then they ask them about there injuries to which nandini lied that she  hit with stone while walking n anika told them about the man on which kartik got angry n fired the bodyguard.....then they all force them to come back to Paris on which nandini said that she has her exam after two weeks n musicana after three weeks so she will come after a month on which they decided that anika n akshu maa will stay here with her .All left after much pleadings of both the sisters then three ladies go to the SINGHANIYA's hotel which is the most luxurious hotel of Mumbai . After sometime nandini went to take her luggage from Murty's place n told them that she will tell everything to them tomorrow evening.on which they agreed n bid her an emotional good bye. Later akshu maa n nandini went for shopping to buy some essentials for themselves n anika while anika takes rest in their hotel suite.

On the other hand...
On not finding nandini anywhere ,cabir n mukti left for malhotra mansion where manik was crying on his fate.. 

N all of them dozed off
Anika n manan while crying in pain
Akshu maa happily as she thought everything is sorted now unaware of the storm occurring in her children's life.
Mukti n cabir disappointed n angry on manik
Aliya n dhruv happily on their success of breaking manan.

Hey guys... That's the first chap, please don't forget to vote n comment as it will increase my confidence.... Thank you 😊