Chapter-30

All were sitting,Tied with chairs absorbing all the things that happened. It's been more than 2 hours, Nandini n Roger are still not there ,causing them more worry. After some time nandini came in ....followed by the grinning idiot. All sighed in relief. Nandini looks towards one of the guard whose face is covered n smirks. All were confused except Roger who was too busy in dreaming about their not so happening marriage.

Roger forcefully hold her hand much to nandini's annoyance n other's anger. N said...

Roger: so ladies n gentlemen... I want to announce that WE (dragging their Intertwined hands in air) ARE GOING TO MARRY IN FEW HOURS... smirkingly ,giving Sid a mini heart attack....

Nandini didn't spare a glance towards anybody..,.. Which quench their heart but they know it's only the part of her plan.... She freed her hand n sat on head chair with legs on table

 She freed her hand n sat on head chair with legs on table

              (Ignore other things)

                      Her outfit

Nandini: what's so hurry Roger. Abhi time h . ......

Roger: of course my love..... They'll be here anytime.

Nandini smirks dangerously making others confused n worried because they know this time something big is gonna happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All the place is decorated like a mandap. About 3 hours later some other people of mafia world came in. They passed by them giving them some giddy looks which agitated them more but what can they do instead of waiting?....
.
.
.
.
.
.
After sometimes nandini came there ..... Roger looked at her in disappointment.

Roger: what is this love?...... You are not ready yet...... All the guests are here according to your wish then why are YOU not ready ?.........he speak like a psycho .... .

Nandini: smirkingly.... Oh Roger wait a bit... Why so upset darling? ...... You really want me to marry a trash like you .... Last line angrily with sarcastic chuckle .

Roger: holding her elbow in tight grip n spoke dangerously.... What do mean... Huh?..... I did everything according to your will ...then what's the problem.... Listen nandini don't create any fuss... All the guests are here ...as you said.... Now don't test my patience ....GO N GET READY..... shouted at the end.

Nandini pushed him n starts laughing like a mad woman..... Making all of them confused.

Sid: whisper to V..... Bhai baby sadme se khin pagal wagal toh nhi hogyi.... Ise ese hasta dekh kar mujhe darr lag rha h ..... Making V scoffed..

Nandini who was just beside him heard what he said stopped laughing n shot him a glare  making him shut n he makes his best puppy face. Which in return got I-WILL-SEE-YOU-LATER look.

Nandini then turned to Roger who was getting angry with each passing second seeing their oh so sweet eye conversation.
Nandini: come on Roger just have a look around you....
He turned n get shocked as all HIS guards was aiming their guns at the each one of HIS guests n all her family member free except dhruv n bua. He looked at nandini in fury making her smirk wider .

Roger: so that's why you told me call my guests without security at our wedding..... Angrily

Flashback...

Nandini: but on one condition...

Roger : done.... Without thinking for a second

Nandini: oh man.... Sun toh lo... He nodded telling her to continue..... So the condition is you have to call all the people of your family n Business at our wedding.... Making him grin like a fool but her next words wiped that grin immediately........... That too without security.

Roger: are you out of you mind.... This is ridiculous... I won't do anything like this..

Nandini: oh-okay then.... I don't want to marry you... Casually

Roger: angrily..... If this is your plan na ... Then I will make sure that you will loose each one of your family member......

This boiled her blood but she calmed herself keeping her plan in mind n again said...

Nandini: faking emotions..... I was toh just wanted my day to be memorable ..... I always wanted a big - fat wedding with a tones of people ... But.....

Roger : immediately left her n starts getting hysteric seeing her tears...... Hey... Hey.. Love don't cry... I promise I will do this for you if you wanted so... Please don't cry.......

She nodded at him...
When he got busy in calling others she send a message saying...

Get in...... I m done with my part.

Flashback ends......

Nandini: oh... Happy realisation.... But yes.... Playfully

Then she her eyes turned red n said....
Now don't waste my time Roger tell me... WHO KILLED MY PARENTS?...... Shocking others to core except Sid n Roger.. Sid has pain in his eyes while Roger was smirking at her.....

Roger: oh so you know...... Well what's so hurry baby girl let's play for some more time. (He was held by V n ayaan n also didn't have any weapon)

Nandini just took out a revolver from her boots n shoot his both legs making him cry in pain.
Others were scared to death as they never saw their baby sis this angry.

Nandini: dangerously..... I m not here to play any game Roger.... Just tell me who. killed .my .parents? ... Taking pregnant pause after her each word.

Roger : laughing at her making her shake in anger..... Oh come on nandini you already know them... After all you loved their son to no end .....who ditched you......
Kaira was shocked to core with this new found information. While devils are bit hurt.

She felt numb.... NO this can't be true... This is not true ...how can his parents ...noo.... She composed herself n strode towards Roger n punched hard on his face making his nose bleed.
Nandini: tell me the truth Roger... I m not in mood to play such filthy games...

Roger just laughed at her..... She take a rode from side n starts beating him blue n black. All were shocked witnessing this nandini except Sid who knew that for how many years she had kept all this anger inside her. It's necessary for her to vent it all out.

Nandini: tell me Roger. Tell me the Truth......still beating him

Roger: whimpering... Just take a look around you will found out that I m saying the truth.

Nandini looks towards her left n saw all unknown faces. Then she turned towards her right only to grasp in surprise n rode fell from her hand. There he is standing trembling in fear n with horror expression on his face. All turned towards her direction n saw a man.... ...Unknown to them at least.

Nandini: whisper slowly... Raj uncle.

She tremble a bit in shock n was going to fall when Sid held her giving her much needed support. In all this while one more soul was in extreme shock it's............. CABIR...

Yes, nandini called cabir who was shocked to core listening her story n plan but nevertheless helped her in all this after all he is her brother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Surprised with the twist...then please  Do let me know.

Wanna know what will happen in future then vote , comment n share as much as you can😉.

Thank you😊