Epilogue

One year later.
    Jaz was sitting on the sand at the beach wearing a blue strapless flowing gown, the blue matching the color of her eyes.
  Dante comes to join her and they watch the  sunset. It's a beautiful and peaceful scenario.
  'I didn't believe dreams come true', Jaz broke the silence.
  'Yes, they do', Dante said and faced her.
'This is where I'm, It's been a long one year, and now I'm in college studying computer science engineering to become a computer games developer and designer. Dante, this has been my dream since childhood'. Jaz said.
  'My dream was always been focused on being an aeronautical engineer and today I'm pursuing this dream in college'. Jaz, I feel so lucky to be studying in NYC with you'. Dante told her.
  'I'm so glad you are with me', Jaz smiled and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. She has cut her long hair into two layers and it fell straight behind her, flying astray as the evening wind blew.
  'I as also come to realize that you mean a lot to me, I mean I fell in love with you'. Dante confessed boldly and looked into her livid ice blue eyes.
  'Do you really love me?' Jaz asked as her heart beat increased.
  'Yes, that's true', Dante said laughingly.
'So?' Jaz demand and tried to control her heart beat, wait, one of the most handsome boy in campus was her best friend and now he has confess his love and...
  'Be my girlfriend'.
'Girlfriend!', Jaz gasped, astonished and glad. Finally, she has got a boyfriend, the boy she fell in love with since highschool. 'Yes, I accept, I love you'. Jaz blushed as she admitted her feelings for him. Dante only drew her close and seal their relationship with a kiss, a decent and tempting kiss.
Jaz pulled away, she has been breathless and felt hot despite the cool breeze on the beach.
  'Catch me Dante, that's if you truly love me', She told him gathering her gown and exposed her small bare feet. She lift up the gown to her knee and made the race, Dante followed her.
  Dante soon catch her and wrap his arms around her waist before kissing her again. Well, until they became breathless.
'I love you so much', Dante mutter as Jaz lean against his chest.
  'I love you more than anything else in the world, Dante'.Jaz look up at her Prince Charming and her heart burst with joy.

Hello guys
Do you believe dreams come true? I believe whatever that's destine to happen always happens so Dante and Jaz were meant to be together from the very start regardless of the circumstances they meant. So let's say Fate is a beautiful thing, and I am so happy to finally finish this book. It has been a great one and I thank everyone that has took time to read, comment and vote. You has made me ridiculously happy and it was a amazing experience. Well, thanks so much. It was one of the best experience and except one of my new book titled Accident Of Destines and I'm sure you will love it.
  Lotta loves.