4. Don't Choke

Anna's POV:

I walk out of 3rd period with Ryan, Arye and Lukas so we can go get lunch, Lukas and Ryan walk ahead and Arya pulls my off to the side, "Why'd you guys stop? Also this morning I went out to go get some stuff and I almost go hit by a car." Ryan starts to walk back to us, "Oh yikes well was it your fault or theirs and We're just going to wait for Emmi and Daisy." She responds, "I mean I guess I was jaywalking but Come on they know the way to the cafeteria, they can meet us there, Anna?" He looks at me and I look at Arya who slightly shakes her head, "Hey man come on they're gonna be fine, don't you trust them?" Lukas grabs his shoulder tugging him away, "Yeah yeah I guess let's go." Ryan responds he kisses the top of my head and I see them walk off, 

"He was jaywalking he deserves it, BUT What's happening between you?" She asks, "Hey guys!" I hear them so we both turn to see Emmi and Daisy walking towards us, "Hey, but continue." She points to me, "Well Ryan and I got into a little argument this morning because my brothers don't like him and I can't control that I also can't control the dreams I've been having, it's the same one again just over and over again. Then the Quinn incident and I don't know he's starting to change I think but I don't know" I say to all of them, and we start walking to the cafeteria. "I think he's paranoid." Emmi says, and I look at Daisy and Arya, "But what would be paranoid of?" I ask, "Probably losing you." Emmi looks at me, and I feel a sting in my throat, "Losing me, he isn't going to lose me and to what random girl in my dream or Quinn." I laugh, why would he think he's going to lose me, the only time he will is if I fund out he cheats or hurts someone I love. "I don't think it's like that though not like because he can't live without you probably to keep his reputation at the school you know?" Emmi looks at me, that would make sense too.

I see our table and we walk closer as I see Quinn's back turn towards me I start to slow down as I hear their conversation, Emery looks up at me as the rest of the girls sit down waiting for me to do the same. I stand behind her and I tap on her shoulder, I see her turn around with her eyes widening, "Hi Quinn, I hope you remember me?" I ask giving a small wave and she chokes on a fry, "Ahhh I'm sorry, I'm sorry." and I see Jade and Emery face palm themselves. I see her stand up, wow she's still taller than me, her body is only a few inches from mine and I feel her arms wrap around me. I can feel myself tear up, I haven't felt her in so long and right now I just feel safe. "I've missed you so much Quinn, you have no idea I missed you." I cry into her chest holding her tightly, "I've missed you so much too Anna, I couldn't stop thinking about you that summer." She says pulling away and I wipe the tears off my face. I look back up at her and she's just smiling at me and we just look at each other, "Fake cough. Fake cough." We hear Soph say and we turn our attention to them and they all raise an eyebrow, "So we're stoked that you guys met again but can you not gaze at each other standing up you guys look awkward." Arya laughs, "We weren't gazing at each other." Quinn and I say at the same time and we look at each other blushing, "Yeah okay and soph did you really say 'fake couch'?" Daisy asks, Quinn sits back down while I sit opposite of her, "Oh guys I'll be staying after school for bit I have to talk to the coach." I say to them and they all nod, "About what?" Emery asks, "Oh I don't actually know she just needs to talk to me." I shrug. 

"Well that makes two of us" I hear Quinn say dusting her hands off and I tilt my head, "Why do you need to stay?" Jade raises an eyebrow, "I don't want to but Mr. overprotective perfect boyfriend wants to talk to me." She says with an attitude, and everyone has a look of shock on their face, and I feel Emmi nudge me, "Um did he say why?" I ask hesitantly, "He didn't and I didn't need to ask I already know what he wants to talk about." She looks down at her tray, "What is it then?" Daisy asks looking at me, "What else would it be or should I say who else, I think it's pretty obvious he doesn't like me and that he's trying to ruin my life and my friendships." She looks up at me, but Ryan wouldn't do that he's fine with everyone else, "But he wouldn't do that he was just off this morning." I rebuttal, "Oh my bad did I forget to mention that he's overprotective, I'm sorry were you there this morning, I'm pretty sure you saw the freaking tea page this place has. He's out to get me Anna and this is the same thing that happened in fourth grade." She snaps back at me, getting up to throw her stuff away. She's right.