MHA Fanfiction Guide!

This will practically be an author's note chapters long. I will be judging different My Hero tropes and stereotypes and give basic writing tips!

This is a thanks in advance to any authors who I am quoting and referencing:

Much love!!!!

-Rules of my Existence-

1. No Ship-hate or Ship Wars!

- I'm an inclusive person and try my best to read and judge ships and their fandom context without unfair assumption and bias. However, any fan-fiction that I read was my selection therefore is inclined to be my favorite ships. I find ship hate to be like debating over your favorite type of ICE CREAM with INTENSE PASSION. There is no point because there is some for each person and is never going to be set in stone, unless whoever is giving it to you is biased and refuses to give you the goshdarn ice cream! or fan-fiction outside of this metaphor. But! Last time I checked, there was still a lot of fan-fiction for each so yay..........

2. I have no writing schedule. period. 

3. Part of this will be my opinion. 

- However, I will attempt to be as professional and unbiased as I can be when it comes to others' works and tactics! If you don't like them, please view them with a mindset such as "*huff* I actually liked that. OH WELP" Also, trying to keep it positive and humorous here, so suck it up like a Pixy Stick.

ALTHOUGH

I will be hyping up authors who deserve it.

4. This will be separated into three sections, with exceptions of course.

          a. Writing Tips: I will be going through different literature aspects that are severely lacking in this community's fan-fiction. Oh, also going over obvious things like GRAMMAR. 

Or to put it in my buddy's words, "How to not be lame when writing fan-fiction," which, to be fair, fan-fiction is known for poor grammar and plot!

          b. Plot-based Fan-fiction: My selective fan-fiction! This will be going over the different types, which are usually based off of the actual series and couldn't happen because they are a diversion of the actual product, no matter how early. For example, most use the quirk Izuku Midoriya develops as a diversion from the series at its first episode. Also, I will divulge in the overused plots in this type of fan-fiction. I swear, if I see another Villain!Deku AU where Midoriya is sent over the edge by All Might and Bakugo and was taken in by All for One after he done jumped . . . . . .*hiss*

          c. Ship-based Fan-fiction: It is what it is. For the most part, I will be going over the flaws of using basic romantic plot lines and AUs. ALSO, writing and reading a ship-fic for the smut.......\: Man, you can do better!

5. ooooooooooooo My favorite part! Reading your recommendations!

- Please, please, pleeaaaaaaaase, recommend your favorite fan-fictions (whether they were written by you or not, don't be shy!) or the ones you think I would like!!!! I would also appreciate works that apply to the topic of each chapter in their comment sections. For topics you think I should do, please comment them on this chapter for perfectionism's sake!

I'm sorry for those whose notifications I blow up. 

Thank you for reading!