-SMUT-

Ah.............this

I don't read this........

But I have things to say about it!

Before reading this, know that I'm not writing any tips or observation or even quoting something that will raise eyebrows! So read on!

- Details.  Add sensory language! Its only purposes are slightly character development, I'd say 1%, but is 99% for viewer satisfaction, whether they like the pairing or ................ uh........................... viewer satisfaction. So add details to fulfill the imagination. 

Let's be honest, and say that almost all ship-based My Hero Academia fan-fiction is gay. 

Take it how you want it! Bakudeku? Tododeku? Shinkami? Todoiida maybe? 

Shigadabideku? 

mmmmmmmmmhm........... I see you itz_neom

My point is: 

 - Do research because if you don't have personal experience or a very active imagination, like most of us, you should make sure your scene, anatomy, and positioning is accurate. You can do research by actually looking over the internet or by reading scenes published on Wattpad! If you're doing the latter, I'd suggest looking into MayaFromPurpleHouse because that's their specialty and itz_neom who has really great erotic writing!

- Don't forget that kinks are a thing and can be included. Make them personal to the character!

- Also, this is important! I would advise you to include your smut scenes as a part of the story! As in, incorporate it with the development of your characters and their relationships! I can't with works that are like They won the battle! and now they go on like pecan. They come off as having no plot structure other than the ship, which is acceptable, except when there is a lack of pacing. 

- ADD WARNINGS. please, my soul is weighted with the things I've read...........

- Insert Smut Warnings in the explanation of your story and in the chapters those scenes are in! Even right before it gets sexual! Some of us (ahem, me) like to live on the edge (of life and death, not really, but it feels like it to me!). As I was saying, some of us, like yours truly traumatized, like to live on the edge and will attempt to read all of your writing except your smut scenes! So take account to us and treat us nicely! Thanks in advance. 

Whoops for you, I am lithosexual (Ace/Asexual Spectrum) and do not take interest in this type of writing, so I cannot give anymore advice with confidence. 

Please! If you know any, refer any good smut writers, works, or even tips for those who are interested in the comments!

Thanks for reading!