-All-Mite (Yes, the bug)-

AHAHA

I DID IT

OKay, this is purely a chapter to express and back up my opinions of All-Might, so if you think highly of him, please leave or support your claim with evidence like you did in the seventh grade! 

Thank you. 

Also, this is not distinctly any type of tip or trick that you can use but will show you a VERY OPINIONATED Section of the fandom : The All-Might Haters (or as I like to identify as, criticizers) We tend to identify the former Number - 1 Hero as either an idiot, All - Smite, or All-B**ch, usually the last, but I'd rather use my self made nickname, All-Mite, referring to the tiny, annoying insect. 

Starting with the first season, I will be going over All - Might's actions before and after the Sludge Villain Incident. 

        1. All-Mite had been searching the city's sewer system to find the said villain and had found and stopped him right after it had tried to take Midoriya as a 'skin suit', suffocating and restraining his victim. All-Mite blows a sucker punch, using his deathly wind pressure to blow the villain into pieces and taking him off the civilian child. He takes the pieces of the sludge villain and puts them into bottles to secure them. All-Mite sees this unconscious child on the ground and moves him to the side of the road and slaps him, lightly of course, until he wakes him up. When he does, he informs Midoriya that he put his autograph in his notebook and then speedy jumps up and away to go on his business by taking the human garbage to a nearby police station. 

- This is my first problem. All-Mite has no immediate regard for civilian safety. Instead of taking the unconscious child to a hospital, or applying basic first aid, to check for unaccounted head injury when he was thrown on the ground by the windy punch, arm injury from being pulled back from his blow by his arm which could've resulted in a dislocation, or strain on his windpipe, chest, or respiratory system after being suffocated for an unaccounted amount of time, not to mention any mental trauma a villain attack could've given him, he lays him on the ground and signs his notebook while waiting for him to wake up. But not really waiting, instead patting him on the cheek. *internally facepalms* Later, he implies that him staying to care of Izuku was an unneeded cut in his time for 'justice-ing'. 

        2. When All-Mite finds this child dangling off his leg like a stray string, he tells Midoriya to let go. 

- To put simply, that statement was in lack of spacial awareness and thinking, which was pointing out by our nauseous protagonist. 

        3. The flying hero lands on a roof and plans to leave the child there, like its a Time - Stop Gas Station! Like, "I'm sorry sir, but you cannot drop your son here to play for the day because you couldn't hire a sitter." 

        4. Toshinori Yagi has a reoccurring problem throughout the first three seasons timing his hours of being All-Mite, which comes up at the worst possible moments! After the fight at the USJ, All-Mite's time limit had decreased so much that he could not teach an entire school day at UA. In 'The super meddlesome Aizawa' by scatteredyellowbirds, Yagi told Aizawa that he was All-Mite's secretary, and because of that, Aizawa thought that Yagi had been taking over half of the hero's classes and was willing to attempt to sue All-Mite for overworking his supposed 'secretary.'

One such inconvenient moment being when he transforms into his sickly civilian form when he was on the roof with Midoriya, revealing what very well could be the BIGGEST SECRET OF THEIR CENTURY to this kid he just saved because he was to worried about getting all his Mighty hero hours in than protecting his secret. The fact that he was keeping this secret put him at great risk to a publicized scandal if the press gotta hold on that info.