Chapter 1 (UPDATED/CHANGED)

You were walking with your boyfriend Kuroo and with your friend, Kenma. Of course Kenma was playing his games. It was a quiet yet peaceful morning and as you were walking right next to Kuroo, his phone pinged. You obviously brushed it off because as per usual, it was probably Nekomata.

"Hey Tetsu..." You say, grabbing his attention.
"Yeah?" He responds.
"Can we go on a date on Sunday?"
Kuroo is slightly taken back. You never ask him out on dates. With a visible blush on his face, he responds.
"Yeah. What do you wanna do?" He asks you.
.
.
.
"Can we go for a night out in the city?" You suggest.
"Mm. Sounds good. I'm sure we can figure out the rest as we go on" Kuroo says and he bends down to your level and gives a slight peck.

You've always wanted a late night drive through Tokyo. And now that Kuroo has finally gotten his license, surprisingly earlier than most, he can now take you on dates. Though he wasn't the best driver.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The weekend finally comes and it feels as if it took forever. As you're bubbling with excitement you pick out an outfit that you liked.

Kuroo finally arrives and knocks on the door. You come rushing to the door and open it to greet your boyfriend.

"Wow. You look so pretty." Kuroo compliments you.
"Thank you. I dressed up today."
Kuroo feels a bit flustered after hearing that.
"You look really handsome, too." You compliment him back.
"Don't I always?" Kuroo confidently says, with a hand placed across his chest. You roll your eyes at his comment.

You play your playlist specifically made for late night city drives. 
As you guys drove through Tokyo, you two were vibing with the music. You were honestly just living in the moment. Kuroo makes an unexpected turn and you question him.
"We are we going?"
"Somewhere."
At that moment you thought that he was going to murder you. He reassures you that he isn't going to kill you.

As Kuroo pulls up to a place, where you've never been, he hops out of the car. He took you to a park with a lake. The cherry blossoms were coated with snow. The moon perfectly illuminated the scenery and provided light for the couple to see the calm lake. The sight was absolutely breathtaking.

Kuroo opens up the boot of his car and grabs a picnic cloth. You help him set up the picnic and also help him set up an anime. You both decided to binge a new season of both of your favourite anime, while eating a few snacks. As time went on, you snuggled with Kuroo and wished that the moment would last forever. At that moment, Kuroo also cherished that moment and knew he wouldn't ever forget it.

"We should do this more often..." You say as the credits roll from the last episode of the season.
"Yeah. We definitely should." Kuroo kisses you.
"OH SHITTT. It's past 10."

"Well then. How about we book ourselves a hotel room? It said on the weather forecast that it was gonna rain later." Kuroo suggests.
.
.
.
"Hahhh. Finally a bed I can lie in." You say with relief. Everything was going fine until you realised that there was only one bed and that you had no pajamas.
"Babe! I'm going to wash up first, okay? And don't worry, I already planned this ahead so I packed some clothes for you to wear!" Kuroo shouts from the bathroom and it's as if you can just hear his smile.

After Kuroo finished his shower, you also had a shower. You got changed into the clothes.

You just wore the shorts you had from when you wore your skirt.

[Or your underwear, whatever works best for you]

"Hmmmm. What should we have for dinner?" Kuroo questions.
"Meat buns" You both say at the same time. You guys laugh.
"Well, I guess it's decided then. I'll go down to the convenience store and pick some, ok?" You nod as he gives you a quick goodbye kiss.

A/N: Hahhh- the first chapter is done. But I just wanted to make a quick little note. F/n's personality is going to slightly be based off of me. But that's because when I read other fanfics, I just can't relate to how f/n acts. Or sometimes f/n is poorly written and I honestly can't stand it. Obviously I'm going to try and not make it a self insert. That's why I'm not going to give her a name or appearance. I'm also trying to avoid the word "blush" when talking about f/n because me being the brown girl I am, I don't blush that easily. I do get flustered tho. But, if anyone has any suggestions or feedback, I'd be more than happy to hear it.