Kissing in the Closet (Dream x Technoblade)

Most all of the smp members rented a mantion for the night for all of them to have a cool sleepover and just chill. Techno entered the door, his boots clacking on the floor, his huge, velvet cape trailing behind. "HEY BIG T! WHATS UP MAN?" Tommy called out, waving his hands at Techno. Techno waved at him and the crew. "Is this everyone...?" Techno called out. "No, we are still waiting on Dream, the f@&cking bastard, what takes him so long?" Tommy yelled out. "HEY! LANGUAGE! NO NO NO MORE CUSS WORDS. >:(" Bbh called out, his face red from anger, and also some fright.

They all turn to the sound of the door swinging open. Revealing the green man of clout. Techno stared him down, thinking that maybe Dream was looking at him back though the mask. No one actually knew what his face looked like, besides Sapnap.

"Nice, now we can start this celebration!" Wilbur called out, raising his arms. "Feel free to look around now, I just wanted to wait for everyone."

Dream took off up the pair of stairs, looking around. Now Dream didn't know this, but Techno followed slowly behind him. Dream peaked through the couple of doors upstairs, just revealing some bedrooms and a bathroom.

Just as Dream turned around, Techno called out in his deep tone "Hello Dream." A serious gaze in his eyes. "I- what are you doing here?" Dream said confused. "Eh, I was just getting a good look at the house too ya know."

They continued through the hallways together, reaching a small closet at the end of the hallway. "What's in there Dream? Maybe you should look.." Techno called out. "Well dUhHhh." Dream bent over, opening the door to peek inside. Techno shoved him in there with a little nudge. "hhahHahhaHAHAH, L!!" "Wow, very fUnNy." Dream pulled him in there with him too. Their faces close together.

"Ugh, now look at us." Techno said blankly.
"We should get out of here before anyone sees us in here." The turn around to see the door get locked, hearing Tommy laugh that laugh. "Crap." Techno called out, unimpressed. "TOMMY UNLOCK THE DOOR." Dream yelled out. No response. "He must have left us here, huh." Techno stared into Dreams mask blankly.

"Well, me might as well pass the time, eh?" Techno said with a small stutter. "Yeah, is there anything in the closet that we can use?" Dream searched through boxes. Techno just sat there, until a box fell on his head. "hEh?" He looked around. His lap was now full with sex toys, the BOX HAD SEX TOYS IN THEM. Dream blushed, "Pack it up TechnooOo.." "Well, the people in this mantion have questionable... items..." They both started laughing. As Techno started to put the sex toys back into the box, Dream quickly stole a dildo out of his lap without him noticing.

"That's all of them, now put them back up there." He handed the box to Dream. So, what do we actually do. Anything else in those boxes there?" Techno called out. Silence only answered. "Well, the only box with stuff in it were the sex toys but that's just "weird" to do sOoo." "Yeah, we can just chat I guess." Dream paused, an idea filled his mind.

"Well, I do have one thing in mind.." Dream whispered. "What is it?" Techno asked. Dream slowly lifted up his mask, and quickly made a dash for his face. Their lips now in contact. Techno was flustered, but then went along with it. They pulled apart, saliva strings arched from their mouths. Techno got a good look at Dream's face. "You are pretty handsome, 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢." "Heh.." Dream replicated Techno's chuckle.

Dream pushed Techno up, forcing him to stand up. Dream crouched down at Techno's pants. "I'll take them off myself." He pulled the soft pants off, slowly. Dream arched his lips closer to Technoblade's hard member.

In the distance, Techno heard what sounded like Sapnap calling out "Where is Dream and Techno? Weren't they here?"
"Woah Technoblade, you really are packing. He stroked his member a few times then went in for it. He sucked his tip. "Oh wow. Heh-?" Techno looked down at the blonde man.
He grasped his head by the locks and pushed his head all the way down, making Dream gag. "Ahhhhh—" Techno called out in a calm manner, letting it all out in Dream's mouth.  He took his head off of his long member. "Thanks green guy." He said, flustered. "But it's not over yet..." Techno said, grinning.

🏃‍♀️💨