Kissing in the Closet Pt.2 (Dream x Technoblade)

Techno crouched back down to Dream's height, staring him down. Dream staring eighth back at him, revealed the dildo behind him, smirking. "No need for that right now,.." Techno chanted s he pulled down Dream's pants. "ItS fIne I CaN dO it mYsElF!!" He said, mimicking Techno from a few minutes ago.

"WHERE THE F&CK IS DREAM AND TECHNO.!??!.?.!?" Sapnap still called out. "Chill Snap, they are probably still looking around upstairs." George said, putting his hand on his shoulder. "But it's taking mysteriously long, wouldn't you agree?" He kept fighting back in a worry. "Well, now that I think about it, yeah that is weird. We could go look for him?" "YES LETS GO DO THAT."

Techno heard these words, but honestly didn't worry that much. Dream's pants were off. Techno picked up dream, pinned him against the wall and slipped his member in. Dream quickly slipped on his mask, too flustered to show the faces he was about to make. Techno didn't even let Dream adjust, and started thrusting faster then ever. Little gasps came out of the two men. Each thrust kept getting deeper and deeper with the seconds passing.

George and Sapnap made it up the stairs, starting but looking throughly through each room calling out "oH DREAMMMM..." "OH TECHNOOOO...." They kept walking around on their search.

Techno kept thrusting hard. Dream was a hot moaning mess, in pure bliss right now. As Techno reached their climax, each thrust go sloppier and sloppier. "Dream, I think I'm gonna cum 🙇‍♀️"... "Wow, what a loser.!?.?.!?." Dream said with many moans following, him cumming. Techno pulled out his member, cumming all over Dream's mask. "Your the loser for cumming before me, big L." They pulled up their pants, and went back to talking. Both faces totally red.

George and Sapnap reached the closet, peeked inside to see the two men talking. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN THERE-?" Sapnap called out. "Well, Tommy locked us in here when we were searching around..." Techno said in his deep tone. "OhhHhh" both men say in sync. They unlocked the closet, letting them out at once.

"Hey, where have you guys been?" Wilbur called out. Everyone was sitting in the couch watching a movie. It was dark out already, they entered the closet at full sunlight. "Long story..." Techno said, "I'm tired *yawn*" Techno had spoke again. Dream walked over to Techno, "Meet me in the closet again later, I'm the top this time ;)" "Oh man, I'm scared." Techno said in an unexpressed way. They smirked at each other, well, Dream did through the mask.

WOOOO! I LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT! Tell me if u want a part 3 where Dream is the top ;3