Ch 2

Nipsey Hussle

My girl Sasha & I just finished making mad passionate love to each other & she was laying in my arms & she said I love you Ermy I love when she calls me that she's so very loving & affectionate towards me which is what I love about her.

She's so beautiful inside & out. I know she's a beast in the wrestling ring but outside of that persona she's a beautiful soul. I'm blessed to have her in my life. Then my phone rings & it's my sister Alexis calling me.

Their short conversation
Nip: Hey baby sis what's up?
Alexis: Hey big bro. Is it okay if I come over I need to talk to you.
Nip: Alright that's cool.
Alexis: Thanks big bro I'll be over soon.
Nip: Sounds like a plan sis love you.
Alexis: Love you too big bro.

I said baby we need to get up & shower & put some clothes on Alexis is coming over soon & she said ok babe so I kissed her on the lips and we got up showered together & put some clothes on. 

Sasha changed our sheets & put clean ones on & then went to our laundry room & washed our sheets.
Sasha & I were in our living room watch the games people play where she makes a couple guest appearances.

I'm so proud of my wifey she looks so beautiful as always then we hear our door bell ring so I get up to answer it & it was my baby sister Alexis we hugged & she walked in & said where's my sis in law eventhough Sasha & I are not married but that's how she sees her they getting along great & that makes me so happy I said she's in the living room we were watching the games that people play.

So my sis said that's my show & I know sis be killin it! I smiled & said so what's up? We walked into the living room & they greeted they got excited like lil kids & hugged each other & my sis asked where Kennedy was & Sasha said she was with her brother.

I turned the tv off & my sister started talking to me & Sasha and she told us that her boyfriend raped her & was beating her I got pissed so did Sasha cuz Alexis is her bestie & loves her like a sister.

So I hugged my sister & told her everything was going to be okay but in reality I'm going to beat his ass for the shit he's putting her through but I didn't tell my sister that.

I'm gonna hook her up with my boy Jayceon aka The Game. They are friends & he really likes my sister & I know my sister likes him too so I'm gonna hook them up soon.