Ch 4

Nipsey Hussle

It's 10:00 am and Sasha is at her wrestling match in San Diego I called my sister's boyfriend up & asked him to come to my house & he did too once he got there I told him I know you have been putting your hands on my sister ima beat your ass he said hussle I don't know what your talking about! I said nigga fuck you so I started whooping his ass & he got scared of me & then started to leave & I told him stay away from Alexis she's with my boy Game now and y'all ain't together anymore.

He said you got it Nip & I said get out of here so he left. You see he's not from the streets he's actually the complete opposite of Alexis & myself he's one of those suburban type of niggas.

He left and Snoop and I decided to go to Sasha's wrestling match she was looking so beautiful as always my baby got skills in the ring.

Sasha Banks in the ring

She was doing her thing also looking so beautiful as my baby girl always does after the match was over snoop & I went to her dressing room after she changed into regular clothes.

I said hey Boog & she smiled said hey Ermy we kissed & I said I love you baby girl & she said I love you too baby boy.

I smiled & said you mean the world to me, I got down on one knee put the engagement ring on her finger and in front of snoop & said Mercedes Nicole Perez I love you so much you are my bestfriend, the love of my life, my true soulmate, & the mother of our beautiful daughter I want to spend the rest of my life with you baby will you make me the happiest man in the world and become my wife? Will you marry me beautiful?

She started crying and said yes baby I love you so much. I got up and we kissed each other I love her soft lips that's my baby girl then she hugged snoop who recorded the whole thing from his phone he said congrats bro in law I said thanks bro!

Her bestfriends the Bella twins who are like sisters to her came into her dressing room & was like hey Ermias, hey Snoop we were like hey Nikki & Brie they are so sweet they like sisters to me & snoop then they said hey to Sasha she smiled & hugged them they were so happy once they found she was engaged and they congratulated me & Sasha.

So the 5 of us decided to go out & celebrate at a mexican restaurant in downtown LA we were eating & I noticed a white Range Rover pulling up to the street to park in a parking space & when the driver got out of their vehicle was when I realized that it was the actress Lauren London's ass who I had a one night stand with before I met my beautiful Sasha. We all were done with our meal & I decided to pay our bill which I payed for & told our waitress to keep the change & we all got up & left I saw her but I didn't say anything to her I prayed that she wouldn't see me cuz she had been stalking me to a certain extent since our one night stand especially on my instagram page.