Ch 3

Sasha Banks

After what Alexis told me & Ermy about her man beating on her that shit pissed me off. She's my best friend & like the sister I never had so ima be damned if the nigga hurts her. I'm not afraid to fight the nigga I'm Sasha Banks for crying out loud!

I'm a legit boss I'm going to beat his ass for hurting her that would explain her bruises which I kinda had a feeling he was beating on her but I didn't want to say that in front Ermy.

So we told her she was going to stay with us but she declined because she said that they didn't live together. As we were talking someone was texting me on my cell & I noticed it was my brother he said baby sis check ya ig ya digg. So I said fo shizzle my nizzle!

He laughed & said baby sis you a trip. I said I know lol. I then checked my ig come to find out Lauren desperate ass London took a pic of me & photoshopped of me bent over dancing like a hoe I said this dumb bitch is so stupid to try to get at him when she was just a one night stand to him & never wanted her ass.

I just laughed cuz she just revealed the whore her ass really is dumb bitch I mumbled under my breath & Ermy said what's wrong wifey I said nothing baby & he said okay beautiful. I know he didn't believe me but I really didn't care at the moment. I don't like that bitch. She got the right one cuz if I see her ass I'm beating her hoe ass on site.