2 : running.

You wake up, the sound of your phone ringing.

"Hello. This is Agent Y/L/N." You state, answering the phone.

"I see someone finally got used to saying that." A familiar voice states, chuckling over the other line.

Hotch.

You sit up, wiping the dry drool off the corner of your mouth, fixing your hair.

You clear your throat, "Hotch. Uh- Hi."

Hotch chuckles again, "Hi Y/N." He says, you can feel his small, warm smile through the phone.

You glance at your alarm clock, examining the time.

5:28am.

"Why are you calling this early?" You ask.

"Come on a run with me." Hotch offers.

"What?" You giggle.

Hotch chuckles, "Come on a run with me. It'll help you train for when you have to run while working in the field." He states.

You clear your throat, sitting up, "Sir, it's 5am and you want to go on a run?" You ask rhetorically.

"Yes. I'll come get you in a few." He states.

"How do you have my address?" You ask, looking around your room.

Hotch chuckles "You work for the FBI. Do you expect me to not have your address?"

"Okay, you got me there." You giggle.

Hotch chuckles, "Be ready. I'm coming by in a few and we're going for a run." He states.

"You're insane." You state in disbelief to what just happened.

Hotch chuckles before hanging up the phone.

You slip out of bed, nauseousness filling your gut.

You rush to the bathroom, lifting up the toilet seat to let it all out.

You wipe your mouth with a towel, groaning in a bit of pain.

You jump in the shower, letting the hot water hit your skin, relieving the pain in your stomach and head.

After exfoliating and rinsing off your body, you slip back into your bedroom.

A sudden knock comes from your door.

You wrap your body with a towel, walking across your apartment as another knock comes from your front door.

"Coming." You mumble, hearing Hotch's chuckle from outside the door.

You look through the peephole, seeing Hotch in a black t-shirt and running shorts.

Shit. He's here already.

You open the front door, clutching your towel tightly.

Hotch's eyes rake your body, examining it closely. He stands frozen in the doorway as you slightly wave your hand in front of his face, catching him out of his gaze.

Hotch clears his throat, "Good Morning Y/N."

"Good Morning." You respond, standing in the doorway.

"May I come in?" He asks as you nod, moving out of the doorway.

You turn on your heels, "Make yourself at home. I'll be out in a minute, just let me get dressed." You call out, slipping into your bedroom.

You slip into tight, black leggings as Hotch knocks on your room door.