3 : someone to you.

Hotch pulls into the parking lot of his apartment.

"Welcome to my apartment." He states, as he opens the car door, climbing out of the car.

You giggle slightly at his awkwardness, walking into the apartment building.

"You and your son live here?" You ask curiously as he leads you up to the apartment complex.

He nods slightly, "We used to live in a regular house - but then Haley and I got divorced and I moved out. Jack originally stayed with Haley as I moved in here, but when Haley died, Jack had to move in with me. I would've moved back into the house with Jack, but-" He explains as I cut him off.

I nod in understanding, "There were too many bad memories." I mumble.

Hotch nods slightly, looking down at his shoes as he clenches his jaw, "Yeah." He mumbles.

You look down at the floor, "When my fiancé died, I couldn't bare to stay in our apartment. The memories killed me emotionally." You state, biting the inside of your lip as you shake your head.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." Hotch states, inching closer to you in comfort.

You nod, "It's okay, really." You state, looking up at him. Your hair falls past your shoulders as you glance up, your eyes beady and longing.

Hotch falls into a bit of awe as you smile softly. You giggle breathlessly as Hotch runs smack down into his apartment door.

"Are you okay?" You ask in between breaths.

He nods, rubbing his nose, "Yeah. I'm okay." He states before clearing his throat, fidgeting with something in his pocket.

He grabs out his keys, unlocking the door before letting you both inside.

"Welcome to my place." He states, closing the door behind him.

"It's a nice place." You state, looking around.

You turn to him as he smiles softly. You examine him closely, giggling as you notice the blood begin trickling onto the bridge of his nose.

"What?" He asks, blushing softly as his cheeks flush.

"Nothing, you just have some blood on your nose." You explain, inching closer toward him.

The blood drips down as Hotch winces a bit, turning on his heels and heading across the apartment.

You rock in place hesitantly before following after him.

"Here, let me help." You state, following him into the kitchen.

He turns on his heels to face the kitchen sink, slightly shaking his head, "I got this. Go wait for me in the living room. I'll be right out. I just need to clean myself up and get dressed, then I'll be right out." He states in a stern, yet stubborn tone.

You shake your head, refusing to move.

Hotch notices, shaking his head as he soaks a small, white hand towel. He turns to you, letting out out a deep exhale in defeat as his eyes meet yours, "Follow me." He states, heading to the bathroom.

He takes a seat on the bathroom counter, handing you the towel. You inch closer to him, pouring a little bit of rubbing alcohol on the towel before wiping his nose carefully. Hotch winces a little bit at the touch, his eyes meeting yours.

His eyes are longing, you can see a tad bit of sadness as his eyes sparkle.

You look up at him, "You need to let people take care you sometimes Aaron." You state, finishing up with the towel, applying a little bandage on his nose.