Greetings! (Opening Requests)

Bonjour mes amies! As you know, I'm Krissy. This is my AU oneshot book. You know this, you can read. 

This is me opening up this book to requests. I warn you that I won't get to them immediately. I'd like to finish, or at least get close to finishing, my main book, Second Chances, before I take on requests. I will put 3 or 4 more oneshots in here before putting this book on a hiatus (at least until Christmas season, then I might open it up again for a bit). 3 are Halloween oneshots that I haven't gotten around to finishing and posting, and 1 is a special thing for my Duckles-Hyphen family because we're psychopaths. 

Anyway! If you're ok with waiting a bit for your request to be fulfilled, or if you're a person coming in later and Second Chances is already complete, feel free to leave me a request in the comments! I'd be happy to write them. 

Discredit this next part, as M is no longer able to write smut:

HOWEVER. I must note that I don't write smut. If you have any smut requests, I'd suggest my friend MLovesStrawberries. Love her and her stuff! If you don't want to have any of my ocs in the request, I'd also suggest her. She writes excellent fluff and angst as well as smut. (Look at me, advertising a bigger account. HA!) 

So anyway, leave your requests in the comments and I'll get to them soon! 

Much Love, Krissy