Breakups☁️

(There is no killing game but they are in school, and this is the request from @monaShinguji . Sorry that it's short)

I was sitting in my dorm room relaxing thinking about Kokichi. I've has a crush on him for a while now, but I can't tell him because he is with Keebo already. Although, I still like to think about him, the way his purple hair glitters in the sunlight, his cute smile, just everything about him is perfect to me.

I don't care if he lies a lot. No one can change my mind that he is perfect, no matter what. While I was daydreaming about Kokichi, I heard somebody burst through the door. I got startled and quickly looked up to see who it was and to my surprise it was Kokichi.

The thing is though, he wasn't like his usual self. He had glossy eyes and was crying a lot. He looked like he was about too have breakdown. When I caught sight of him he quickly rushed over to me and hugged me while sobbing. "Kokichi what's wrong?" I asked very concerned. "K-Keebo, h-he cheated on m-me with M-Miu."

Not only was I concerned and worried now, I was furious at Keebo. I wanted to punch him in the face and make him feel bad for ever hurting Kokichi. "Everything will be okay, Keebo doesn't deserve you." I continued comforting Kokichi while he was crying and eventually he stopped crying. "H-hey umm, S-Shuichi?" "Yes Kokichi?" "C-can I stay here for a while? I'm worried I'll bump into Keebo in my way back to my dorm, since his is right next to mine."

I felt a blush rise to face. Kokichi? Wants to spend the night with me? I-I guess it'll be fine. "O-okay." "Thank you saihara-Chan." Hearing him call me by my nickname made me smile.  I'm glad to see that Kokichi going back to his old self.

After a while Kokichi seemed to be all better. That was until someone called him. *bring bring* "hm? Hello? Ugh, I don't wanna hear just leave me alone!" And he hung up. "Who was it? Was it Keebo?" I said. Kokichi nodded. "Hey, um are you okay Kokichi?" "Me? I'm fine Saihara-Chan!"

That was obviously a lie. One thing I've learned about Kokichi is that he likes to lie to cover up how he truly feels. "Kokichi, I know you, and I can tell that that is a lie." "Fine, you caught me. I'm still upset okay? For once I thought there was someone I could trust and someone who loved me for who I am. But I was wrong. He never did love me. No one ever will."

"That's not true, you will find someone who loves you." "How can you be sure?" "Because, I do. I love you." "Ehh?!? S-stop messing with me." "I'm not. I truly love you." "This isn't some kind of joke is it?" "I promise you it's not." I saw a smile start to form on his face. "Nishishi, I like you too Saihara-Chan!" Surprisingly soon after he said that he suddenly fell asleep.

He must have been tired and it was getting late. I tucked him into bed and sat next to him playing with his hair. A few minutes later Kokichi woke up and said "if your not gonna do it I will." Next thing I know his lips are on mine. They were a soft touch. I put my hands around his waist and and he put his around my neck. I wanted to stay like this forever but I was losing my breath so I had to pull away. My entire face felt red. "Nishishi!" "Fbfchdncnfjcnf" ERROR 303 shiuichi exe has stopped working. "I love you Saihara-Chan~" "I love you too Kokichi."

(Sorry That this story was short, I hope I made this story how you wanted @monaShinguji. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.