28- Aelin

"You killed my family" i say and glare at her. "So i wouldn't know"

"Aelin we never hurt your family. We are your family" says Rhysand softly.

I double over laughing. Them? My family? My only family is Aborynn, Sam and Ziamara.

"Thats actually funny" i say and wipe a tear "my only family is back in Adriata. So please let me go back to them. I do not like you but you all deserve a much more painful death than what i could do without getting myself killed" i tap my chin with a dagger i had concealed "might be with it though"

"Where did you get that dagger Aelin" snarls Morrigan.

"My name is Celena. Not sure what weird fantasies you have about this Aelin chick. But she aint me" i say with a fake pout.

"Ok then Celena. Pop quiz" asks Azriel "speed round. What's your full name? Who exactly is your family? Why do you think we killed your birth family? Where is Aborynn? and what other weapons do you have concealed on you?"

I laugh at this. "Wow you really think i am that stupid. Heres what i will answer. My family is the one of my choosing. I think you killed my brothers, sister and parents because i watched you do it and i have more than enough weapons to kill you all within a minute" i cock my head and smile "is that what you wanted to know?"

"We didn't kill your family" snarls Cassian.

"Cass it is futile. She truly and honestly believes that we killed them. They don't even exist. Aborynn planted the memories" says feyre cursebreaker. "Its like she is cursed"

"Oh am i under a curse? Why don't we date for a little while and then you can break my heart and fix the curse? Sound good?" i sneer. "I am under no curse"

They have a hushed conversation and i stand there waiting. I toss my balde in circles. I then throw it for Cassian's head. It slices of a single strand of hair.

"Oops. i guess if i was an assassin i wouldn't've missed" i tease. "Anyway this has been funn but i am getting bored. So i'm going to go ho-" Amren throws her shoe at me and it hits me in the head. "Oww. rude"

"You are not going anywhere. You will stay here until we get your bloody memories back" Amren says.

I lean back and cross my arms. "And where might these memories be?"

"Up the mothers ass for all we know" says Cassian.

I walk up and slip through the bars. "Well. call me when you find them. But for now. Im out"

"Stay right there" growls Morrigan.

"Um..." i pretend to think about it "how about i don't do that and instead not to that? Yeah that works for me" i walk away and wave "bu-bai now"

Rhysand grabs my hand and before he can winnow me i flip him to the floor and knock him out. "I'm going. Have fun" i blow a kiss to Morrigan.

I leave the basement and start walking out of the city. This stupid velaris. I know it is all and illusion the night court uses. I walk out and as soon as i walk out it is back to the ruins it really is. I flip off the city and start walking back to the Assassins keep. When i am about an hour out of velaris Aborynn winnows in front of me. He snarls once before grabbing my arm and winnowing.