Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3

𝕊𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕖 •ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕖•𝔻𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕤
📍Chicago, Illinois📍

"I'm up. Go wait in the car I'm going to finish getting ready." I said tiredly.

She left out the room. I hoped she didn't think I was driving.

As I finished getting ready, I took a picture of myself.

I dead look good asf

I dead look good asf. Booty getting fat, skin glowing.  I took more pictures before leaving out.

Getting in the driver seat I was beyond pissed. I didn't feel like driving but I have no choice. Tiara got a license but can't drive for shit. Ughh I HATE IT HERE!!

Stepping on the brake and pressing the engine to turn the car on I backed out the parking spot. With Tiara phone connected to Bluetooth she played INTERNET SENSATIONS by Lil Durk.

"This is how I feel, I got your love attached to me
And you know I truly love you, it was never about no pussy
And you told me that them niggas ain't for me, they just want my money
And I like the way you is, you ain't tryna kick it with my buddies
And I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me
And it's so fucked up but I'm glad to be a junkie
To fall in love, I say I been afraid
I'm mixing lean with Lyrical Lemonade
And we on top, ain't no more public aid
Or calling your boss to get another raise
I drop some Backwood ashes in the Wraith
Reminiscin' 'bout the older days." We yelled as she recorded us on Snapchat

Skipping to my part I screamed , " Whoever thought that I could make this shit
Voice of the streets and relationship
And we don't care what the rumor is
Fuck these other hoes 'cause I love my bitch
Alexander McQueen and Rockstar jeans
The prosecutor hating 'cause I'm doing my thing
Six kids plus her daughter, that's what it is
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
I seen Rell fall in love, I know that shit crazy
I seen Booka fall in love, I know that shit crazy
Inside, I don't the outside run that situation
And it's me and her forever it's a lituation, yeah"

I turned the music down and pulled up to the G station. Tiara got out the car to go get something for her lil situation. She eventually came back with some snacks and backwoods.

We pulled up in front of the trap and I was waiting for her to get out the car. She looked over at me and said, "bitch bring yo yellow ass."

I chuckled and told her let's face a wood before going in there. I ain't wanna smoke with them , ion kno if they DL niggas🤷🏽‍♀️. 

We got out the car high asl. I looked over at Tiara telling her to make sure she got everything.  She knocked on the door lightly.

I started bussing out laughing . "GHEE!!! Why you knock on the door like that!?" I said dying of laughter.

We standing by the door for 5 minutes laughing hard asl.  The door swung open quick asl and Tiara boyfriend was standing there. I greeted him as he let us in

Tiara pushed passed him and he mushed her head. Out of reflex she slapped tf outta him.

I followed Tiara to the kitchen where she put the drinks in the refrigerator. I grabbed my snacks out the bag and followed her to the living room.

I thought she was exaggerating when she said it was hella niggas here. Tiara went to sit on her boyfriend lap and left me standing there 🧍🏽‍♀️

I looked around and seen a spot in the middle of two people. Quickly walking to sit down.

Tiara told Sosa to introduce me to his friends.

"Oh shit. My bad" he said chuckling

"Well the one sitting over there is Dae Dae. The one on your left is Glock. And the one on the right is Nuski." He said as they all said hey except for Nuski

"Hey y'all my name Symone but you can call me Sy"

Tiara and her nigga got up and went upstairs. Get that dick I mouthed to her and she chuckled.

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling on tiktok. Dae and Demon said they was going in the garage to get something but I wasn't listening.

I looked to my right and just admired how good Nuski looked. He was brown skin with a few tattoos on his face and neck. With a thot boy haircut. I was high as fuck and that wasn't making it any better, I started feeling myself getting hot.

He looked up with meanest mug Ive ever seen and he said " Fuck you looking at stupid bitch." I scrunched my face up and said, "Bitch ain't nobody looking at your ugly ass df dirty dick ass nigga." I said mad asl.

"Get the fuck away from me bitch. You too close lil bun ass." He said laughing

"Watch that bitch word before I pop yo dirty ass." I said chuckling bitterly

"Oh fr? My bad BIT- " he said before I decked him right in the mouth.

He pushed me on the floor and was punching me inna chest. He was hitting me hard asl but I was eating them bitches on bro! Daddy ain't raise no bitch 💁🏽‍♀️

I started getting even more heated and punched him in the eye and kicked him in the balls. He fell on the floor and I took advantage and got on top of him. I started hitting him everywhere.

Feeling someone pick me up carrying out the house, I started punching whoever picked me up in the back.

"Chill tf out!" Dae said loud asl.

"Ight bro. Put me down I'm not gone do nothing . I just wanna get my stuff and leave." I said

"Ite when I put you down do go in there doing stupid shit." Dae said looking at me seriously

"Alright" I said lying

We walked in the house and I pretended to grab my stuff but I kicked Nuski in the mouth and started stomping him.

He pulled my leg and I fell. He started punching me in my arm and chest.

Demon and Dae was breaking it up. We kept swinging on each other. Our hits was definitely connecting.

"LET HER GO!" He yelled at Nuski muggin him

"NO FUCK THIS BITCH" Nuski spat.

I kicked him in the mouth with my other foot busting his lip. Demon pulled me and Dae grabbed Nuski.

Tiara ran down the stairs with Sosa confused asf. I didn't even wanna be there anymore. I grabbed my shit and waited for Tiara outside.

On the drive to her house I told her everything. She told me we was both in the wrong and that we need to apologize.

I pulled up to her house and she got out. Pulling off going to my house I drove home in silence thinking about what just happened.

Should I apologize?

Vote💞 !