Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ14

Didn't proof read 😗

                     𝕋𝕪𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕝•𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕟•𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
📍ℂ𝕦𝕓𝕒📍

(SOSA POV)

" Y'all Almost ready ta go?" I asked sitting next to Tiara.

We was all going to sixflags because we ain't really go out as a group besides to the club.

" We just waiting on Demon."

" ightt , Aye Dae take my picture." I gave him my phone.

" Here." He said passing it back wit selfies of himself

This dumb ass nigga 😡.

" Bitch I don't want ya ugly ass in my camera roll." I snatched my phone out his hand.

" Aye take my picture ghee." I said to Demon who was coming downstairs.

" aight." He said as he began snapping some pictures before handing me my phone.

" Okay, now I need a caption." I said.

" Now your asking for too much." Tiara said rolling her eyes

" Ouu how about , I don't wipe my ass cuz shi don't bother me😤😈."  Demon chuckled.

" I keep it 99 cuz I be lyin sometimes 💯." Tiara said with a straight face.

I just looked at her. Only if she knew how bad I'm gone blow her back out tonight.

"Y'all are not funny. That was the weakest shit I've ever heard." I said deleting the pictures.

" anyways.. My crew, Let's go." Tiara walked out making everyone follow behind her.

" SHOTGUN!" Symone yelled running towards the passenger side as everybody else got in the SUV.

Leaning back in the seat to get comfortable. I felt this weird feeling but shook it off and went to sleep....

                  ____________________

               Omniscient

After being in the car for a hour they finally arrived at sixflags.

" This lil mf raw." They all said before getting out the truck and going in.

" Symone let's get on this one." Tiara said pulling Sy to the Super Man ride.

" Damn they just gone leave us." Nuski mumbled following behind them.

" LIKE YA CUT G" Dae yelled slapping a bald white man head as he ran.

" Get back here you nigger." The white man yelled running after Dae.

" This why we don't take his ass anywhere." Symone said rolling her eyes.

After hours of getting on all of the rides they went to the food court.

" Hey welcome to outback eatery what you like?" The lady asked them.

" 2 Nachos."

"2 Burger n fries"

"2 Pizzas "

"Will that be all?"she said smirking at nuski.

"Yes" symone said with a slight attitude.

"Well slap me with a EBT card and call me benefits cuz bitch I'm bout to snap." Symone thought out loud

They laughed at her then headed to their seats.

"thats not funny" symone said as she hit nuski as he put his arm around her

" Y'all wanna know something?" Dae asked.

"What?" They said in unison .

" Imagine yo card decline at the hospital and they start choking you." Dae said seriously making everyone laugh.

" Dude, yo ass slow." Nuski chuckled

Nuski had the same feeling something wasn't right but he figured it was because of the rides.

                      *********************

"Is that them?" Jasmine asked.

"Duhh bitch that's them . Be quick and take a picture and send it to Osama." Diamond said.

Jasmine began taking the pictures.

" quit calling me a bitch diamond !" Jasmine said with a frown.

" can y'all shit the fuck up" precious said.

" you shut the fuck up" they yelled back.

"Y'all stanky hoes go get us killed ! , just take the pictures so we can get the fuck out of here.."

"How much is he paying us again?" Jasmine asked.

"Three outfits a piece."  Diamond said.

"Yessss ! , we gone have a closet full of clothes." Jasmine shouted.

" We need to keep tabs on them." Diamond said changing the subject

" Obviously if we gotta take them to Osama." Precious rolled her eyes

" How we gone keep tab on these bitches and they don't even like us?" Jasmine crossed her arms

" You right. I don't know how we gonna do it but we got to find a way." Precious sternly said

" Yeah but y'all wanna go to the movies tmr?" Diamond turned around and asked them as they walked out sixflags

" Yeah it don't matter. Haven't been to the movies since we were forced to move out here." Jasmine said truthfully wit a frown

They got in they car and drove off. Jasmine thought about her life that was once good until she met Osama. Precious missed her family whom was killed by Osama. As Diamond was Osama's wife. She even knew she cheated on her but she couldn't do anything about it....

The car was filled wit silence but loud thoughts. They were ready for everything to end..

Heehehehe hey bitches and whores 😏🥰
Vote & Comment
mkylah12 for writing some of this😁
Thanks for 9k reads, I love you alllllllll
xOXo kisses 😽
I need some writer friends 🥲😒