Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13 THE SS SHOW
“Shehnaaz, Meri Jaan. Kuch bol na please. Aise chup mat ho ja.” He said as he knew she was controlling herself way too much.
“Sidharth, ye bho galat hua hai, mai bata rahi hu. Agar ab tu in dono me se kisi se bhi baat kiya hai to kaise tera muh tod dungi. Saali kaminiya, khelna aata nai hai, cheating karwa lo bas. Kaisi gadhi hai dono, Buzzer pe dhyan hi nai diya gaya.” Sidharth had made her sit on his lap while she ranted and he just stared into her angry face and her hands moving in the air like she would just hit those two if she would meet any of the two.
“Hua ab? Shant ho ja ab. Nikal gaya hu mai bahar.”
“Ha teri to class lagai hi nai hu abhi tak. Itna massage ka chaska hai, ruk nai sakta tha kuch din. Bada aaya us Hina se massage liya. Hadh hai tera bhi. Bada khel raha tha uske sath, chipakna tha na aur. Kyu aaya waapas mere pass. Reh jata usi ki god me, sula leta apne bed pe usko.”
She was about to get up from his lap but he pulled her back and of course she didn’t have much strength to compete with Sidharth Shukla.
“Bol li? Nikal di bhadaas sari? Mai bolu ab?” He listened to her patiently and then as she stopped talking he noticed her angry face and chuckled inwardly. He dare not smile at her at the moment. She just nodded in a yes when he asked her. He handed her a bottle of water since she was panting, her anger knew no bounds.
“Hina se massage ek do baar hi liya, nai aati thi tere bina neend to socha massage hi karwa lu shayad aa jaye, lekin tere massage jaisi feel aayi hi nai baby. I missed you each day, each hour, each minute, each second. I missed waking up next to you, I missed making tea for you and looking at your precious smile, I missed fighting with you and then manaofying you. Meri Jaan tu hi hai na Baby.”
Ahh!! How could she stay angry at such a cute confession? Well no one will disagree that he actually missed her a lot and we have seen him. Also, we have seen Sana getting captured a few times and her live, her puffy eyes and properly concealed eyes to hide her dark circles clearly meant that she had missed him a lot.
He pulled her close nuzzling into her shoulders and he felt her tears fall on his cheeks and looked up, immediately cupping her face with one hand, wiping her tears with his thumb, “Meri Jaaan. Ro mat na, please.” He said with a sad face, as he hated seeing her tears.
“Mai nai rulana chahta tha baby tujhe, I know mai gadha hu sabse bada, meri jaan ko rula diya. Sorry na Shehnaaz. Nai lunga ab kisi se massage. Tu ro mat.”
“Mai nai naraz hu, lekin mujhe bura bhi lag raha hai, acha bhi laga jo sab tu bola wo sunke. Mai kya feel kar rahi mere samjh ni aara. Ek sath itna sab ho rhaa, mere yaha dard shuru ho gya hai.” He couldn’t help but laugh loudly listening to her, snuggling into her so that she doesn’t run away. She hit his arm as she saw him laughing.
“Ahhaannn!! Sidhaaarth!” She cried again but he took her lips in his for an urgent, demanding kiss and she was taken aback for a moment unable to reciprocate at the moment. He put his hand inside her tshirt caressing her bare back and she took a deep breath, she slightly opened her mouth and he entered his tongue in kissing her with utmost love and she happened to kiss him back and he smiled as he felt her tongue moving in sync with his.
He then kissed her forehead and hugged her.
“Zyada mat soch ab, jaane de. I am sorry if I hurt you in any way. Unintentional tha sab.” He apologised yet again and she smiled at him, which indicated that she had forgiven him. That’s how our Sana is, she doesn’t stay angry for a longer time and forgives Sidharth very easily every single time.
It was lunch time and he fed her with his hands and she enjoyed the food more than usual. They finished lunch and he asked her to sleep and rest since she was on her period.
“Tu bhi let na sath me, Please.” She said and he happily agreed. They had a nice time sleeping which got extended a little too much. They woke up late, it was almost time for dinner when they woke up.
Shehnaaz woke up first and kissed his nose which woke him up too.
“Tere pass sone se bas sote rehne ka man karta hai, sukoon se. Aise lagta hai jaagu hi nai.” He said with his eyes still closed, his hands wrapped securely around her. She just smiled as she was sleepy too. She just murmured, “Same Bebu.”
They finally got their lazy asses out of the bed and saw Mom sitting on the couch waiting for them to wake up.
“Hey Mom, kaise ho?” asked Sidharth to which mom replied, “Mai thik hu, tujhse baat karni thi.”
“Haa bolo na.” he said settling on the floor and Shehnaaz got water for him as he needed it. He started gulping down the water and Shehnaaz looked at mom asking what she wanted to say to which mom just smiled.
She turned towards Sidharth and had a serious expression on her face, “To sidharth, Tu Shehnaaz se sach me pyaar karta hai ya nai?”
This question left both Sidharth and Shehnaaz in a shock. They happen to look at each other and then at mom.
“I am waiting for an answer.”
“Maa, ye kaisa sawal hua, aapko to sab pata hai na? of course mai pyaar karta hu Shehnaaz se, Jaan hai meri ye. Aisa kyu puch rahe ho?"
Mom looked at Shehnaaz, “Tune bataya isko sab?” Shehnaaz just looked down indicating she didn’t tell him everything the solos had said about her.
“Acha, to tu batai nai.” Said Mom and turned towards Sidharth who wasn’t understanding what was happening, expecting to know what Mom was trying to say, “Tere fans nai bolungi mai kyu ke agar tere sache fans hote to tere pyaar ko accept karte. In 17 dino me meri bachi ne jo jo bardash kiya hai, tub hi door raha hai mai samjh rahi hu, lekin Shehnaaz ne jo bahar dekha hai, suna hai, padha hai jo logo ne likha hai, wo bhot ganda tha.”
Mom finally told himeverything the solos said about her, she also told about the trend sidnaaz is a curse for Sid and Shehnaaz’s eyes welled up as she heard it again. Mom felt sorry for making her cry but it was important for Sidharth to know, sidharth was partially angry at Shehnaaz for not telling him all this before, but he also understood that Acid Threat broke her down and since he was with her all the time, she didn’t care about what the solo fandom had to say.
After listening to everything, Sidharth was in a mixed emotional state.
“I want you to get married soon or make it official. I cant see people saying non sense about Shehnaaz, she is someone’s daughter, sister and your love. So I want an answer on what will you do. Either make a public appearance or whatever I don’t know. I cant take all this now. I want justice for Shehnaaz. Marriage is a beautiful part of life and don’t think that getting married will affect her career in a negative way. I am giving you both time, talk and think about it and let me know by the coming weekend.”
Said mom as she got up to leave. Sidharth hugged her and So did Shehnaaz. Kaushal called and he told Shehnaaz had to leave for shoot.
“I am coming along, akele nai chorna chahta.” Said Sidharth as he changed into a pair of Jeans and a Tshirt and was ready to leave with Shehnaaz.
“Shehnaaz, hum is baare me kal discuss karte hai, aaj shoot me raat ho jaega. Already raat zyada ho chuki hai.”
Weekend shoot happens in the night too that’s why adding a late night shoot.
Shehnaaz agreed and they left for the shoot. Sidharth was in deep thought inside the vanity. Shehnaaz didn’t disturb him, she knew he wanted this time to think clearly. She sat next to him and he hugged her tight, “I am so sorry on behalf of the people who made your feel like this. I will make things right. You deserve all the love and respect meri jaan.” He said and she cried in happiness!
Salman got to know that Sidharth had come too so #sidsalnaaz had a conversation back stage! What was their conversation? How Salman pulled Sidharth’s leg and how he told the false insiders to Shehnaaz, faking things about what Sidharth did in the house to make her angry with Sidharth! A funny chapter and probably the last chapter of the Sidharth Shukla Show will come next!