21. Prom-Proposals

" Prom, I mean, really? I'll go if you want to..." Archer scrunched his nose looking at the ceiling wondering about the beautiful and intimate moment they had shared a few minutes ago.

" I want to go, it'll be fun. We can dress like some kind of characters again." Elara laughed turning to Archer, he was already gazing at her. His gaze was intense and in a moment her lips were on his climbing on top of him. He made the kiss softer and pulled her beside him, her head lay on his muscular arm.

" You're sore." He muttered stroking her hair lightly and kissing them. " You are so beautiful Sunflower, I can't get enough of you." He smiled as she nuzzled her face in his neck.

" We should get up, those brownies won't bake themselves.", Archer said pulling her up and they both dressed up. Elara had pulled on Archer's coat for more warmth, while she sat on her dressing table, Archer took out his phone and snapped a picture of her as quietly as he could, or else he would be a dead man walking.

Elara combed through her nesty hair and took out a scrunchie to tie it around, only to be stopped by a strong arm and whisper tickling on her neck," Keep them down"

" Yes sir." She replied smiling to herself and leaning into him as she steadied her breath.

They came down, back to the kitchen to find the mess they had created, the flour carpeted the floor and the whipped cream covered the whole counter. Elara would surely be homeless if her dad was here to see the kitchen.

" Okay, I got the floor, you take care of the counter?" Archer quickly asked and she nodded agreeing. They both pulled their sleeves up and Elara took off his coat and placed it on the sofa. Elara salvaged all the ingredients which were half covered in flour. Archer being the neat freak he was, made her rub off every single atom of flour with paper napkins before keeping them in their respective places. Elara continued to rub a tough spot on the counter, biting her lips enough to make them bleed. Archer was wiping the floor clean with a mop after dry brooming it.

" By the way you are not getting back your coat." Elara declared to him, looking satisfied with having cleaned the tough spot. Archer raised his eyebrow at her, rotating her words in his head and making some sense out of them," Okay, but I'll have to need something too. That!" He had stopped mopping and turned completely towards her and raised his long and slender finger, pointing to her chest. Her lips parted and she let out a breath and redness faded in onto her cheek.

" My top?" She asked heavily, remembering the things they had done.

" No" He paused and strode elegantly, standing right in front of her. " I want what's underneath." He breathed out as his eyes roamed around her chest. Certainly had forgotten his everyday-gentlemen behavior.

Elara's hands skimmed on the hem of her top and played with it," What are you going to do with it?" 

" Keep it, frame it in my room exactly in front" of my bed."

" Are you sure, your paren-"

" I don't care" He whispered. Her hands skimmed inside her top unclasping her bra and struggling with the straps and ripping the whole lacy thing off her thing and handing it to him, not even breaking the eye contact for a nanosecond.

He too did not stop gazing at her, he put her bra inside his pocket and then held her cheek,"I know Sunflower, what it meant to you. You cannot imagine how lucky I am to have you, to get to hold you. I'll never break your heart." He held her face in his hands like he held her heart. She smiled from ear-to-ear before standing on her toes and kissing him on his cheek. He closed his eyes lightly and opened them to see her standing on her feet and blushing hard.