Omake part 1 POSSESSIVE TSUNA

THIS PART IS NOT RELATED TO THE STORY!! Hey guys, I know you guys would be disappointed that this is not part of the story however I was hit by an idea while reading khr fanfic, so here I am with a possessive tsuna story which I will updates after 2-3 parts of the previous story.
---------------------------------------------------------
There was a new student in the school. Her name bria rossi , an italian. She was a definition of what every girl could dream of. She was pretty, excellent in studies, excellent in sports, can talk about advanced science, boys drool for her and by flashing a single smile, every boy was on her feet.

Everyone liked her. Loved her even.

Except one brunette gravity haired boy with a bit of feminine body. His name is Sawada tsunayoshi also know as Dame-tsuna, tunafish , clumsy-tsuna, and many other insulting names but that's not the end of the names. He's also know as decimo, jyuudaime, tenth, boss, big brother, small brother, heir of vongola,and other prideful names.

He's the home of his guardian. The one to protect and protected by his guardians. He is the head of their family and always look out to make sure that his family doesn't get hurt. His family consists of his guardians: Gokudera hayato, yamamoto takeshi, hibari kyoya, sasagawa ryohei, rokudo mukuro, dokudo chrome and lambo. His friend haru and kyoko. His mother nana. His other smaller siblings fuuta de le Stella, I-Pin and last but not the least his tutor and father figure Reborn. There are other members like dino, lemitsu, basil, varia, etc.

So when we say that tsuna doesn't like the new girl is an understatement. The moment she entered the classroom, his intuition started going off. His flames threatening to appear and kill the girl but tsuna forced himself to calm down even though he wanted nothing more than to X-burner the girl.

The month went on and tsuna was finally able to calm down his flames when she approached his storm guardian, hayato.

"Gokudera-San, I heard that you are the best in science and maths" Bria said approaching him with a smile on her face but tsuna wanted nothing more than to tear that smile into pieces because how dare she smile at his guardian so flirtilry! But he forced himself to calm down. It wouldn't be good to just let his flames burst and kill the girl. He had never liked the thought of killing but this time, he wanted nothing more than to kill her.

Hayato looked at her with annoyance and snapped. "So what?" He asked putting his legs on the table. Tsuna smiled fondly at his guardian and first best friend . Though hayato may act like this, if one get to know him better, he was the best friend anyone can ask for.

"So what do you think about aliens? I mean in avengers, there are aliens so it's possible in real life. Right?" Bria said with enthusiasm .

And soon they were talking about UMAs and science. Tsuna forced himself to calm down. He couldn't understand why he felt so threatened at the moment.

Everyone liked her and he know he should be happy that hayato found a friend who he can talk about uma and science but he didn't felt that though. He hated himself for it but he wanted nothing more than to pull hayato from that girl and never let that girl ever be in presence of any of his guardian. He was thankful that it was the last period and when the bell rang, he immediately stood up and pretty much ran to hayato and bria. Before he could stop himself, he was standing in between of bria and hayato. Tsuna noticed the unimpressed and anger flashing in her eyes which was unnoticed by hayato who looked confusedly at his sky who was standing...protectively in front of him.

Though, his flames purred at being protected by his sky.

He looked down at tsuna. Tsuna was short for a boy his age and the girl was taller than him by some inches but somehow tsuna stood taller than her .