Part 15

Since Yoongi got dirty from crawling in the grass and dirt, it's time for a bath for little Yoonie. Papa and daddy are the ones to accompany him tonight. Since Yoongi has slipped, Yoongi doesn't fight the hands that undress him and listens obediently.

He startles a bit when he sees papa and daddy undress as well. They never did that before. If this were a few hours before then Yoongi would have started to panic and fight, but that Yoongi isn't here anymore. Yoongi looks at them questionably and papa is quick to respond. ''Papa and daddy need a bath as well. Does our little Yoonie not want to take a bath with us?'' Papa makes a sad face and Yoongi is quick to hug his papa, not wanting to see his papa sad.

''Yoonie wants to.'' Papa beams brightly and hugs Yoongi back. ''You made papa very happy Yoonie.'' Yoongi releases his papa from his hug to look up at his papa's face with bright eyes. ''Weally?'' ''Yes really.'' Yoongi smiles his gummy smile and papa picks him up.

When Yoongi looks towards the tub he can see his daddy already sitting in it. Papa sets Yoongi down in front of daddy and daddy is quick to wrap his arms around Yoongi's waist and hug him to his chest. Papa sits down in front of Yoongi facing him. Luckily, they have a big tub, since it's necessary when you live with so many people who often want to bathe together, so it's not cramped at all.

While daddy washes him thoroughly, daddy and him are playing with the bubbles together. Bath time is much easier now that Yoongi has completely slipped. He doesn't fight their hands anymore and obediently lets them wash him. Even when they wash his private parts. Of course, daddy and papa use this to their advantage and hug and kiss Yoongi as much as they want.

When all of them are done bathing, papa gets out of the tub and picks Yoongi up as well. Daddy stands up as well and pulls the plug so the bath water will be drained while they dry themselves. Papa sets Yoongi down on the mat and picks up a fluffy towel. He gives the towel to daddy, so daddy can dry him while papa dries himself.

Yoongi yawns and rubs his eyes feeling tired from all the excitement from today. ''Oh, is our little prince tired?'' Yoongi looks up at his daddy and nods with a small pout. Daddy smiles his bunny smile before pecking Yoongi's adorable pout. ''Let's get you dressed and then our little prince can sleep. Yoongi nods while blinking tiredly and brings his thumb to his mouth and starts to suck on it.

He obediently lets them put on a diaper before dressing him in a onesie. ''Ah here sweetie. No sucking on your thumb. That's not good for you.'' Papa gently pulls out his thumb and quickly replaces it with a paci before Yoongi can let out a whine at the loss.

When everyone is dressed, daddy picks up Yoongi and they walk towards the nursery. Yoongi is lying with his head on daddy's shoulder, already half asleep by the time they arrive at the nursery. Daddy gently puts Yoongi down in his cot and Yoongi whines a little at the loss of daddy's warmth, so papa quickly pulls the soft blanket over him so he can stay warm. His turtle stuffie is put in his arms and Yoongi quickly turns on his side to hug the stuffie to his chest before he drifts off.

Papa and daddy smile softly at the sight before kissing Yoongi on the forehead and leaving the nursery to let him sleep. They walk towards the living room where the others are doing their own thing and they join them. ''How did it go?'' Jin asks them as soon as they're seated.

Hoseok is quick to answer with excitement and a big smile ''It went great! He didn't fight at all and let us touch him and dress him. He's truly fully slipped now and he's so cute and adorable! I couldn't dream of a better little than Yoongi!''

The others smile at the news and enjoy the prospects of what they can all do with their little. ''So, when do we begin with the next step?'' Jimin's voice brings the others out of their musings. ''We should first let him adjust to being little and then we can start slowly. I guess two weeks or so?'' Namjoon answers Jimin. ''Yeah that sounds good. Let's do it like that.'' Jin says. All the others in the room agree and finish the conversation about Yoongi before enjoying the rest of their evening.