The Fall.

Sirius stood in the middle of the pitch astride his broomstick. It was the Gryffindor Vs. Hufflepuff match today.

Peter could be seen high up in the stands, an empty seat next to him.

Sirius' face fell.

Remus had mentioned something about being late to the game as he had some extra studying to do and had left early that morning. But all the same, Sirius wished he was there.

The whistle blew and Sirius kicked off from the ground. He knew Remus had never missed one of his games, well Gryffindor's games, yet he was worried Remus might not make it to this one.

A few minutes later and Sirius was hovering by the goal post, his eye on the Quaffle. At the present time, it was being pitched back and forth by the Hufflepuffs. So, he let his attention wander back to the stands.

He looked over at Peter who waved vigorously but his gaze snapped up to a few rows above. A tall, honey-haired figure was making his way through the crowd. Sirius' heart stopped momentarily as the figure turned around and smiled.

It was Remus. His boyfriend... oops... fake boyfriend.

Relief flooded through him, his mind put immediately to rest. Remus had made it after all. Sirius smiled back goofily and Remus waved. He was wearing a Gryffindor scarf (the nerd) and had blue gloves on. His hair was windswept and brighter than ever in the sun. Sirius sat there, staring in awe.

Wow.

Realising how stupid he must look, he shook his head slightly to de-Remus it and turned his focus back to the match.

It was too late. Before he had time to move, a Bludger came soaring towards his body and hit him forcefully in the shoulder. Sirius lost grip of his broom and swayed to the side slightly.

With one last look at Remus' panicked face, Sirius fell.