Part 3

Previously:
I can't he's just too beautiful
Did I just say that?
What is happening?
It feels...wrong¿

After rushing home, I plugged my phone in as it was at 10% and went onto TikTok. I found the most popular audio and started tapping out some words. If you live in LA and helped someone who had fallen off their skateboard please talk to me because I exhaled i think you're really cute. I timed it, added the hashtags and then posted it.
A bunch of comments instantly flooded in, I didn't care about them I was just looking for him.
Him?
Why him?
Surely it should be her?
No no no.
Maybe it's just a phase?
No I love him.
Maybe I'm bi?
Why do you need a label?
I need someone to help.
I don't know anyone oh god.

I decided it would take a while so I turned it off and went downstairs. I looked into Alex's room, she was doing some weird ass science experiment. I ignored her and began walking down the stairs skipping the broken one and ran into the kitchen, I grabbed the step ladder and opened the teapot.
Bingo I thought to myself finding a huge packet of biscuits.
I thought back to the time when I threw up after Uncle Mitchell gave me the massive bag of junk food.
I gasped and went to the contacts in my phone, I rang him and waited, tapping my feet rapidly to the dial sound. Finally he answered.

-Luke you alright buddy?
-Hey Uncle Mitchell, uhh are you busy or can I come over?
-You can come over! That's completely fine. *screams*
-Is Cam okay?
-Yeah Lily's not doing her homework
-Oh, anyway I'm gonna come over now, see you in a bit.
-Okay see ya!

I hung up and put the phone in my pocket.
Sprinting through the kitchen, I dodge haley who's sat eating (surprise surprise) and grab my board and walk up to the front door.
I hope I don't see him again I think before pulling the door handle.
Tck
I try again
Tck
'MOMMM??' No reply
'MOM... WHERE ARE THE KEYS'
'IN THE DOOR!'
'I KNEW THAT!'
I hear Alex cackling and turn the keys, I run out to avoid any further embarrassment.

Eventually I reach their front door, and knock twice until finally I hear the latch being pulled and the door swings open.
Mitchell invites me in and I sit down on their sofa. Lily sits next to me and whispers in my ear.

'Brace yourself'

I watch as she walks away, sitting down and doing some colouring.

Mitchell comes in from the kitchen with a can of Dr Pepper. He sits down opposite me and I do exactly what Lily said... I brace myself. He crosses his legs and opens his mouth.

'So Luke what can I help you with'

'Hi uncle Mitchell, I saw someone today who helped me up when I fell of my skateboard-'

'Did you fall off because you saw them? Orrr'

'No'

'Was that it? That's what you wanted

'No the thing is, the person who helped me up, I liked them. A- a lot'

'Oooooo someone seems to have a crush. That's normal, what's she like?'

Everything appeared to freeze for a minute. I exhaled.

'he...'

********************************************
A/N: hehehehe. Anyway sorry for not updating in a while the mental health has not been epic, anyway tysm for 500+ reads it makes me so happy! Expect more recent updates from now on!!

Word count: 602 words!