FOURTEEN - SAKUSA IS HOT

"Holy shit! Did you see how hot her cousin is?" Atsumu exclaims to his teammates, he turns his head over his shoulder to quickly catch another glimpse of the masked boy. "You think he's single?"

"Sumu, yer gay?" Osamu questioned, though he was half joking.

"No, I'm not gay. I'm bisexual."

"What-" Akagi's jaw dropped along with Aran's and Gin's in surprise. The thought of Atsumu being into men never crossed their mind, and he didn't leave any hints either. Because it was Atsumu, they were sure he'd try to tell them in the most stupidest way possible.

Kita smiles at Atsumu though, he doesn't even seem a bit surprise. Everyone's jaw dropped even more. Kita smiling!? It was a rare and beautiful thing to see. "Good for you Atsumu, I'm proud you were able to tell us."

Atsumu can't help but wipe a tear, though he really did that for more dramatic effect. "Kita-San.."

"A-are you sure it's not because he gave up on getting girls..?" Osamu asked, still trying to process what just happened. He was still in shock, he was his twin brother, how come he wasn't the first to find out? "Since when? And how did you just come out so casually? I'd imagine you being a nervous wreak."

Atsumu chuckles nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. "Well you see," he says. "I've been questioning it for awhile but I was kind of afraid of the team judging me and all that stuff.. but I guess my mouth just ended up screaming what my mind said."

"Okay?" Gin replies, preceding to nod. "But how-"

"You know that one quiet guy that hangs out with Adachi-Kun and Chisaka-Kun in homeroom?"

"Kaneko Haruki?"

"Yes! Haru-Kun!" Atsumu grins with a small blush slowly growing on his cheeks. "We met during the ceremony- well actually before the ceremony. He got lost and had asked me for help, but the thing was I got lost too back then.." Atsumu bites his lip to stop his smile from growing any wider. It hadn't been very long since he had met Haruki, first love perhaps? To be truthful, Atsumu has always thought his first love would be a girl. But life threw many surprises at him.

"I'll admit that's kinda cute," Akagi chuckles. "I'm still a bit surprised though, I didn't see it coming."

"Me either," Aran says butting in. "You should invite him over to practice, maybe he'll fall for you even."

"I'm pretty sure Haru-Kun is only into girls though," Atsumu mentions, his smile now shrinking as he remembers a certain memory. "But if Y/n's cousin isn't straight like Suna's posture, then please help me convince the two to let me ask him out on a date!"

Osamu sighs shaking his head to what seemed like disappointment. "Sumu, let's just go on the tea cup ride like Kita-San suggested."

"But that's boring!"

-

"Achoo!" Sakusa sneezed out of nowhere. He sniffled, why was he sneezing he couldn't be sick. And it couldn't be the weather, it's summer!

"Omi are you okay?" Y/n asks him in English with a worried tone. She and Suna still held hands as they wandered around the park for their first ride. Though half of her attention span was now on him. "Are you sick now or something?"

"I'm not," he mumbled through his mask. "Let's just go find some game or ride. I'm getting hungry too."

"Whatever you say Omi," she laughed, nodding. She didn't notice, but Suna was watching her giddy self smile the the entire time. She was mesmerizing like a magnet would be to a piece of metal. He really hoped this date would go well.