TWENTY FOUR - UNTITLED

NOTE !
[ For the sake of the story, the match between Itachiyama and Inarizaki happens at Spring Nationals instead of the Interhigh National Tournament. Also, they're in their first years not second for those who forgot. They'll be in their second year in part two ]

[ haruki and miyu know english !! yay !! ]

Y/n was filled with excitement Suna stepped out on the court, not even trying to act like a big shot, his eyes scanned the place just to find her screaming his name out from the crowd which left a small smile on his lips before him and his team started their meeting. On the other side was her Sakusa and Komori, though the two were too far to even hear her cheers or catch her smile. Round after round, after round, after round, the two teams were now brought to face each other.

"Kamei-San," she questions, standing beside her. " Have you ever watched them play before in an official game?"

Miyu hesitates for a moment. It wasn't like she had visit them often, she didn't go to their school after all. The only time she's seen them play was when she and her best friend Chiyo went over to pick up Haruki by the school's entrance. "No, Ive seen them practice a few times though. They're always full of excitement, I can tell you that." She chuckles, her arms resting on the railing in front of them. "Have you met Haruki by chance? I heard Atsumu already told you about him."

"Not yet," Y/n shrugged. "but Atsumu can never shut up about him. Such a chatter box, he's really different than Rintarou."

"Rintarou? Oh! You mean Suna! Yeah, those two have different personalities alright." she laughed, a sigh following after. "So, you're Suna's girlfriend, am I right or am I right?" she teased, nudging her by the shoulder. "He's talked about you a lot you know."

"Ahaha, we're not dating or anything though.." she faintly chuckled, eyes looking down onto center court.

Miyu rose an eyebrow, curiosity now gleaming in her eyes. "Why is that? You two already act like one from what I saw earlier. Is something bothering you?" She glances over at the stage, her mouth dropping into a small frown as she realizes Kita wasn't on the court with the rest of the team. "Ki-"

"I'm just not ready," Y/n interrupts her,  mumbling her words with a gentle tone. The crowd's cheers are silenced as the game begins with the whistle blowing off to start the first serve of the day. "It's overwhelming, and scary. I do like him, I think that's really obvious, but.." her voice fades, her eyes glued onto center court still as searches for Suna's figure. "I think it's better to take things slow, I've only know him for half a year now. But I also don't want to take things too slow to the point he's.. he's tired of waiting for me to say yes. I've never been in a relationship before so everything is just, new, to me... I know some people would scold me for being an idiot telling me that I should have answers with a yes, but I needed to make the best decision for myself."

Miyu blinks, a new thought popping into her mind. 'These two open up so easily when it's about the other. It must be nice," She never considered herself as one's Cupid, but for these two, just maybe. 'It's just a crush that I have on Suna.. not to mention I head off to college soon, if only moving on could be easier.'

"Don't worry too much," Miyu says, giving her a reassuring smile. "don't overthinking it either, I'm sure things will work out in the end for the both of you."

"Thank you, Kamei-San." Y/n quietly spoke. The game was off to a great start as Atsumu had just set up the ball for one the spikers on court, taking on line shot, scoring a point. But then again, that meant Sakusa's team had just lost one.