|3| Alex

You groaned lowly as you stretched your back outside your door. You just got off your 8-hour shift from working at a pizza place.

"Life's rough," you mumbled, getting your keys off of your lanyard and unlocking your door.

"That's relatable," your heart jumped slightly, being startled by the deep voice.

"You havin' tin foil problems?" you asked with a raised eyebrow, and the man genuinely chuckled.

"No, I just heard you and decided to see if I could get an answer out of you since earlier I couldn't," he said, and you sighed, scratching the back of your head with a timid smile.

"Sorry, I'm always confused when the clocks change," you admitted. "And you reminding me that I had work is good enough repayment," you said, and he shook his head.

"That was unintentional, let me do something, you need help with anything?" he asked, and you looked him up and down. He was relatively muscular.

"Well, since you offered, I'm getting a new couch tomorrow since it's the weekend," you said, and he nodded. "What time?" he asked.

"Around 12, it's for my bedroom, and I don't feel like hiring people to help me move it," you said, and he laughed lightly.

"I get that," he said, averting his eye toward the ground.

"The name is (Name), and you are?" you questioned, putting a hand out for a handshake.

"Alex," he said, reaching up and grabbing your outstretched hand and shaking it. You could feel the cool metal of his rings as you two shook hands. And you had to admit, now that you looked, the guy had giant hands compared to yours.

You pulled your hand away, your cheeks heating up slightly.

"Well, see you tomorrow, unless you decide to make a shit ton of noise, then I might as well pay you an early visit," you joked, and he laughed. You laughed with him too and just stared at his smile. He had a nice smile, but it seemed like he didn't go out too much.

"I might, I'm going to be playing a game with a couple of friends," he said, and you nodded.

"Have fun then, but don't be screaming, everyone in the entire building probably heard you last night," you said, and he nodded.

"I'll make sure I don't, thank you," he said, and you nodded.

You walked into your apartment and closed your door behind you, locking it. You then made your way to your bedroom where you threw off your work clothes, replacing them with a t-shirt and sweats.

After, you walked out of your room and hopped onto your couch. You continued to binge Naruto for the next couple of hours, eventually falling asleep without being awoken by your neighbor.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Uh, hi! If you guys would like to get updates on chapters for my stories, you can go follow my Twitter that's in my bio or just follow me on here. That's all 😊